Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » When Is The Best Time to Conceive Or Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

When Is The Best Time to Conceive Or Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby?

When Is The Best Time to Conceive Or Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby

?

If you've found this article, I have to assume that you're trying to conceive a baby boy. You probably also know that there are many variables that will greatly increase your chances of doing so. One of these is conceiving during a specific time in your fertility cycle, which I'll discuss in this article. I'll also discuss some other variables you need to consider when wanting to conceive a boy.

Understand That Boy Sperm Are Faster, But Also Weaker: A man's sperm contains chromosomes that, after it fertilizes a woman's egg, will either produce a male (Y chromosomes) or a female (X chromosomes) baby. The boy containing sperm are quicker than their girl counterparts, but to balance out nature, they are also weaker. This means that will all things being equal, the boy sperm would likely get to the egg first, but there are often other factors (such as a hostile vaginal environment) that will make this harder to achieve.

For A Boy, You Should Conceive As Close To Ovulation As Possible: Since the boy sperm are weaker, they can not wait around for the egg for very long before they begin to weaken or die off.

When most couples try to conceive, they'll pinpoint a "fertility window" and will try to have intercourse on or around those days as often as possible hoping that they get lucky and are successful. While this method works well if you want to have a baby girl, it can be a mistake if you want a boy. Using this "shoot until you hit" method will likely fill the reproductive tract full of X chromosome containing sperm (girl) which are strong enough to wait for the egg.

Instead, you need to limit your attempts to conceive to the day of ovulation. Doing so will allow many more fast, strong, viable boy sperm a weighted chance. If you're too early, you give the girl sperm the chance to hang out and wait.

Obviously, you need to predict and pinpoint your ovulation day with razor sharp accuracy. Although there are many ways to do this, (basal temperature, cervical mucus) most leave too much room for error. I highly recommend using saliva ovulation predictors as they are highly accurate, reusable, and can show changes by the hour.

More Things You Can Do To Conceive A Baby Boy: Timing ovulation is just one piece of the conception puzzle. You'll also need to lower your vaginal PH and acidity (making a friendlier, conducive environment for the weaker boy sperm). You can do this either by consuming alkaline foods and avoiding acidic foods and by douching with specific solutions depending on your vaginal PH (easily obtained using testing strips). If you use both douching and food methods, you usually lower your PH pretty quickly. Gender selection clinics sell these douches, but they are very expensive and there are also resources that allow you to make them at home depending on how acidic you are.

If you're only using foods, you can achieve your optimum PH, but it will take longer and you'll need to be more diligent.

You should also use intercourse positions that place the sperm as close to the cervix as possible (usually deep penetration.) This gives the weaker and faster boy sperm a shorter trip to the egg.

Conceive A Boy is a website I set up to make the process of having a son a bit easier. I've included tips, hints, and resources to help couples who wish to conceive a son using natural and inexpensive methods (as well as a source for the gender clinic douche recipes and food alternations mentioned in this article). Check it out at http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/
Teach Your Children Discipline: Why Does My Child Misbehave?? It Is Imperative That Parents Engage In Play With Their Children Common Problems Faced By College Kids Watch The Karate Kid 2010 Online Free Trailer Craft Ideas for Kids Christian Activities for Kids Volleyball Team Names For Kids Early Teen Drug Abuse Signs Tips On How To Make You Children Cheery On Christmas Pulse Oximeter Devices That Are Specifically Made For Pediatric Children Childrens Probiotics - Are They Safe? One in Ten US kids has ADHD; more awareness cited Common Factors Of Buying Kids Bedding
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.108.9) / Processed in 0.012664 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3744, 956,