Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » FramesDirect Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

FramesDirect Review

FramesDirect Review

FramesDirect.com provides you with an online retail environment where you can purchase a slick designer pair of sunglasses, or buy your prescription eye wear. This website also offers you specialty eye wear such as computer glasses and prescription goggles to suit your varying tastes. Those of you reading this are probably already thinking: convenience = more expensive. Not the case here, while you might expect to save upwards of $15 on your prescription lenses -- the designer frames and sunglasses are where you save 50% or more.

I came to your FramesDirect.com website to get a set of Transitions lenses. My boss recommended the site as a convenient way of avoiding a visit to an eye wear studio -- don't ask me why, but I just don't feel comfortable at those places. I ended up going way out on a limb and getting a pair of Oakley Tumbler frames for half price. They were a little out of my desired price range, but at $120 off retail, I couldn't pass up the opportunity. The business further impressed me by sending my new prescription on to me in 4 days.

I recently had my prescription filled with FramesDirect.com and quickly came to realize the advantages of buying online. I thought it was a pretty cool touch to throw in the scratch resistant lenses at no extra charge. The free shipping code I used was helpful to my bottom line also. I'll hit you guys up next time I need some frames.

I waited til my credit card bill came in to really believe there was no catch to your awesome deals. Affordable lenses, unreal designer lens deals and free shipping? You guys must know someone pretty high up in the world to give out those kind of prices. I told my partner I sweet talked the FramesDirect.com guy into giving a special deal. He tells all of our friends about how I sold my pride for a pair of Guccis.

FramesDirect.com features Teklite lenses, that are up to 50% lighter than traditional lenses. The Teklite feature allows you to wear our frames longer, without suffering from pinch points and headaches that can come with long periods with regular glasses on. Teklite lenses have a superior anti-reflective coating that allows 20% increase in contrast sensitivity, along with a 30% wider field of vision at night time. Our business has an on-site manufacturing facility that reuses over 90% of the plastic needed during the injection molding stage of lens manufacturing.

You can rest easy knowing FramesDirect.com is a "Green" company, that is focused on making you a happy customer, while ensuring your children still have a world worth living on in the future. All products are backed by a full manufacturers warranty.
Free Grants Money Information - Here Apply Free Grant Money Applications No teletrack check payday-Get money without any teletrack KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen Review Financial Information help in decision making of organisation M3 System Review - The M3 System Is A Powerful Tool For Reconciliation Get Money Through the Wire With Payday Advances McAfee Antivirus Review Tacfit Commando Login - Tacfit Commando Review Building Table Tops - Latest Review ! Money of Demend- MOD Get Money Fast The Review of Seiko Kinetic Men's Diver SKA383P1 SKA383P SKA383 200m Watch Beware of Offers to Receive Large Amounts of Money Grants For - Grant Money For - Apply for Grant Application
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.181.66) / Processed in 0.005124 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2748, 385,
FramesDirect Review