Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen Review

KINeSYS has recently been labeled with the prestigious "B Corp" seal. B Corp is a rating given to publicly own corporations that excel in stock-holder relations, public service and are committed to a "Green" approach to their business dealings. This says a lot when it comes to rating products like their "KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen" as the B Corp seal also judges companies based on their commitment to providing products with substance to their customers.

Inquiring customers want to know what's so special about their KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen, as it does come with a higher price tag when viewed beside over-the-counter sunscreens found in drug and department stores. The SPF 30 sunscreen has been tested for over 7 years. It was actually this particular product that got them the B Corp designation, due to the diligence KINeSYS showed in developing and testing this product.

The testing showed that both kids and adults were able to to extend their time in moderate to high sun conditions...for up to 2 hours longer over other SPF 30s. By no means should anyone take this as an invitation to sit directly in the hot sun for hours on end. The testing merely showed that KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen has the ability to really protect people -- even those with sensitive skin.

My daughter has very pale skin and 20 minutes in the sun leaves her looking like a lobster. We bought some Kids SPF 30 KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen after our pediatrician recommended it. While we still have to watch her closely, the sunscreen does work much better than the Coppertone we had previously used. Last week, I came back from the supermarket to find my husband sitting on the deck by himself. When I asked where the kids were, he told me that they had went for a swim and were out running around the neighborhood.

I ended up getting pretty testy with him upon finding out that he didn't make sure to reapply sunscreen to our daughter after her swim. He knows how sensitive her skin is. I had him go track her down and bring her back to the house. Surprisingly, even though I expected her to be up all night after all that time in the sun and after swimming without putting more on...but she ended up being OK. She did get a bit of a burn, but nothing like she normally would have. I guess that stuff really is water resistant.

KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen Premium Product

This product is worth paying for a product that has proven quality and a recognized brand in sunscreen. With Ozone Layer degradation and an increasingly sunny climate it's more important than it ever has been, to protect your skin from the effects of UV rays. Don't wait until it's too late to protect you and your family from skin cancer.
Financial Information help in decision making of organisation M3 System Review - The M3 System Is A Powerful Tool For Reconciliation Get Money Through the Wire With Payday Advances McAfee Antivirus Review Tacfit Commando Login - Tacfit Commando Review Building Table Tops - Latest Review ! Money of Demend- MOD Get Money Fast The Review of Seiko Kinetic Men's Diver SKA383P1 SKA383P SKA383 200m Watch Beware of Offers to Receive Large Amounts of Money Grants For - Grant Money For - Apply for Grant Application Is Accutane Really Worth It? A User Review Eat Stop Eat Amazon - Eat Stop Eat Review Eat Stop Eat Athletes - Eat Stop Eat Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.69.178) / Processed in 0.005950 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2854, 385,