Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Enjoy the Fun of Summer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Enjoy the Fun of Summer

Enjoy the Fun of Summer

What do you think about the summer? In my view

, on one hand, summer is an annoying season, the scorching sunshine, the sweltering weather and the soaked sweat. However, on the other hand, summer is a pleasant season. I can enjoy much fun in summer, such as swimming. I can also eat many delicious foods, such as ice-cream.Serviceable Tricks to Gather EZ flash R4 Card , the Same Choice of Matron

I like swimming. 4 Things You Must Aware About ds one i Xmas Gift Ideas for Teachers But I hate the burning sun. It makes me sweat a lot. And the most terrible thing is it may make my skin get sun burnt and my skin may be browned by the sun. How could a lady want to be browned? We all want to possess a clear and white face. But in summer, you have to be exposed to the sun unless you stay indoors for the whole season. Then is there any good ways to keep from browning? Here I got three ways which can protect your skin effectively.

The first and the most important way is to use the suntan lotion. The applying of suntan lotion has some rules. First, if your purpose of applying suntan lotion is to avoid contacting the sunshine on the way of going to work or hanging around on the street, you only need to apply the suntan lotion with SPF 15. While if you go to swim or have a picnic outside, you should use the lotion with higher SPF value, at least SPF 30. Secondly, don't apply the suntan lotion only several minutes before you go out. Instead, you should apply it half an hour before you going out and the using amount should be at least 1-2ml.

Besides using the suntan lotion, you can eat some food which is helpful to protect you from browning. The foods that have this function involve broccoli, Chinese watermelon, eel, etc. Do remember to eat these foods more.Enjoy the Fun of Summer

Finally, if you have been basked by the scorching sunshine, what should you do to save your skin? Here I also got a best way. Store some cucumbers in your refrigerator and then mix them in the electric extractor. Mix them with the some egg white. And then dab them on your face. When the moisture has been absorbed thoroughly, wash clean your face with some water. By doing so, your skin will be restored.

Learn my way and enjoy the fun of the summer.

Enjoy the Fun of Summer

By: graeme1977
Holiday Destination In Singapore And Singapore Travel Guides Extending The Life Of Your Summer Garden Advantages of Buying For Links of London Charms On-line Thailand Ecotour Activities For All Use Stationery for These Festive Occasions Day Trips From Raleigh, Nc - Daytripping On The Tax-free Weekend Travel Tips For Summer On budget in Paris Imagine A Luxury Life On The Tulum Beachfront, At A Reduced Price! Cheap Holidays To Los Angeles - Great For Those With Expensive Tastes Island Hopping In A Hawaiian Paradise Hiking Intensive Rafting Trips Through The Grand Canyon Playa Del Carmen Villas - How Can You Tell If It's Good Deal?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.140.153) / Processed in 0.011201 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2959, 954,
Enjoy the Fun of Summer