Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Drake Tickets - Drake Announces Album Release Date At Tour Opener
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Drake Tickets - Drake Announces Album Release Date At Tour Opener

With all of the hype surrounding Canadian import Drake

, it's hard to believe the hip-hop newcomer hasn't released his debut album yet. Drake's long-awaited debut album, Thank Me Later, has had several different release dates since 2009, but on the first stop of his Away From Home Tour in Slippery Rock, Penn. on April 5, Drake told the crowd it would arrive on June 15. Billboard.com reported that Drake has already released the first single off his debut, "Over," which is currently holding the No. 13 spot on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Chart and the No. 22 spot on the Hot 100 Chart. In March, a song titled "Shut It Down" featuring The-Dream leaked online, and at his April 5 gig the Toronto-bred MC unveiled another new song called "Fireworks."

Also on the opening night of his Away From Home Tour, Drake spoke with MTV News about shooting the video for "Over," revealing that it will arrive in the near future. "It captures...it takes the song to another place," said Drake. "It offers up a whole different look for the song. The song-to a lot of people-is ignorant, it's club. The video is what I was really thinking about. The song is like a bad dream-but it's not a bad dream, it's not a terrible dream. It's a little evil. The video really reflects that. It's a struggle between the purities of my past life and what this new life has to offer." MTV News also revealed in early April that Lil Wayne makes a cameo on Drake's forthcoming album on a track called "Miss Me."

Drake paid tribute to his mentor Lil Wayne while stopping on tour at Eastern Illinois University on April 6, asking the packed crowd, "Who misses the greatest rapper of all time?" The 23-year-old MC continued to tell the audience, "I talk to Weezy every day," reported Rolling Stone, before performing "I'm Going In" and leading his fans in chanting "Free Weezy!" His 70-minute set list also featured performances of "Forever," "Unstoppable," "Uptown," "Lust For Life," "November 18," "Money to Blow," "A Night Off," "Successful," "Fear," "Invented Sex," "Best I Ever Had," "Over" and more.

The Away From Home Tour is Drake's first North American solo road trip and sees the MC bringing along New York synth-pop band Francis & the Lights and fellow Canadian rapper/singer K-OS for the ride. Drake will remain on the road through May, stopping in North American cities like Rochester Hills, Mich.; Morgantown, W.Va.; Orlando, Fla.; Greenville, S.C.; Lexington, Ky.; Lowell, Mass.; Syracuse, N.Y.; Baltimore, Md.; San Francisco, Calif.; Los Angeles, Calif.; Denver, Colo.; Dallas, Texas; Austin, Texas and more. For tickets to hear songs off Drake's forthcoming debut live, get your Drake tickets online.Drake Tickets - Drake Announces Album Release Date At Tour Opener

Although Drake's current outing might be his first solo outing, he has experience on the road thanks to his participation in the "Young Money Presents: America's Most Wanted Music Festival" featuring headliner Lil Wayne. For his own tour, however, Drake decided to go green, adopting an eco-friendly policy which sees the Toronto MC pairing with non-profit Reverb to employ biodiesel fuel and biodegradable and recyclable products on his tour bus and backstage.

by: Pat Smith
A Newbie's Full Guidelines To Traveler Planning To Experience On The Caribbean Journey Keith Urban Tickets - Keith Urban Has A Busy Spring And Summer Kings Of Leon Tickets - Touring For The Fourth Album, Writing The Fifth Passion Pit Tickets - Returning To U.s. For North American Jaunt Amazing Peacock Costumes For Halloween Nfl Tickets - Mcnabb To Washington A Big Surprise Phoenix Suns Playoff Tickets - Grant Hill Gets Another Shot At A Title Finding Cheap Holidays This Year Glee Tour Tickets - Glee Live! In Concert! Attracts Gleeks To The Big Stage Lady Gaga Tickets - Lady Gaga Adds Lollapalooza Show To Monster's Ball Tour Leawo Halloween Giveaway:Video Converter for Win Christmas offers - The Craze of Free Gifts Rihanna Tickets - Opening Up 'rated R' For Tour
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.244.153) / Processed in 0.012420 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3286, 954,