Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Did You Hug Your Child Today?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Did You Hug Your Child Today?

I dread the sound of the alarm clock .It has always been the hugs and kisses of my son (now 13)

, which wake me up in the morning. Sometimes I get up in the middle of the night to make sure that the bedroom door is unlatched so that I don't miss my morning feast.

Many mornings I often think what makes my son so loving and affectionate. And most importantly not keep his affection to himself but express it too! Many mornings my eyes mistify when I reminisce these 13 years when I cuddled, snuggled with him. Times when a hug said all I couldn't say in words. Times when all the mis-understandings that could distance us got cleared in the closeness of a tight embrace.

Hugs are magical. They work like vitamin pills. You should give one to your child everyday to bring a glow on his face, to energize his mind and to boost his self-esteem. Yes, all these benefits in just one hug! Your child will feel confident when you hug and tell him 'you are looking really smart'. Your child will believe you when you put your arms around him and say 'I am proud of you'. And your love will surely touch his heart if you tightly cuddle your child and say 'I love you'.

And children love getting hugs. Don't you? Even today when your mother or father hold you lovingly in their arms, don't you smile through tears? So the magic of hugs never fades, it just gets stronger and stronger with time. Where chubby little children get kisses and hugs like their daily dose of milk, it's when children grow up parents think may be it's alright to skip hugs from the routine. And gradually concerns for discipline, education, grooming take over. I don't deny that all these also come out of love for the child but then why do we stop expressing our love for him?

Parents who find themselves stuck up in a cold war with their child, where communication seems to be decreasing with each day, should not begin rejuvenating their relationship with a long speech but simply with a warm hug. This heart to heart non- verbal form of communication always works and is never misunderstood.

My good friend has two lovely twins. When her daughter Saumaya bagged a trophy, she made her sit on her lap and showered hugs and kisses telling her how much she is happy for her. Just then her sister appeared from the other room with the trophy in her hand saying her school's name had been misspelled on the trophy. It was then she realized that she had been hugging Sania and not Saumaya. Sheepishly giggling Sania kissed her mom and ran away. That day my friend realized she should be hugging her daughters more often, even when there is no reason. For no reason can be bigger than love.

by: sudha gupta
Tips for a Sweet SIxteen Birthday Party Make Your Kids Room The Fun Room He Always Longed For! The Dedicated Tulip - Pod Sleigh Crib For Your Childs Happiness The Funky Tulip - Leander Junior Bed To Appease Your Kids Needs Ann Kelly Affair: Will Springsteen Marriage Suffer? Toys For The Child Anger Management For Teenagers - Things You Need To Know Interest On Delinquent Child Support Child-rearing Suggestions For Those With Young Children And Prepubescents The Facts about Children Diabetes Build Rapport By Respecting Your Child's Model Of The World Ideas for Sending Kids gifts to India Autistic Child
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.46.190) / Processed in 0.013672 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2807, 956,