Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Classic Meets Modern Day With The Bumbleride Queen B Stroller
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Classic Meets Modern Day With The Bumbleride Queen B Stroller

Classic Meets Modern Day With The Bumbleride Queen B Stroller

If you're looking for a modern stroller packed with bang up to date features and functions, but also have a romantic notion of taking your baby out in an elegant, classy, vintage pram - then you need to look no further than the BumbleRide Queen B Stroller. When my son was first born I purchased a MacLaren Techno XLR, and when he was about two months old, I decided to purchase BumbleRide Queen B as I felt the MacLaren wasn't ideal in some situations - I enjoy using both strollers now, but I must admit I use them for different purposes. For the sake of this article, I'll mainly be talking about the Queen B.

Nobody can really argue that the Queen B isn't a great looking stroller. When I saw one in the park for the first time, I was immediately drawn by its visual appeal BumbleRide even called the stroller the Queen, which tells us that they must have been aiming to design a stroller fit for the higher end of society. Whether you are using the seat or the optional bassinet, the plush fabrics are beautifully finished to create this effect. Below the seating portion is a modern looking frame, which is where the modern day meets the traditional. With the Queen B, you will certainly be the talk of the local area, making the other young mummies turn green with envy.

Now I bought the B because I wanted a stroller that was slightly more "heavy-duty" than the MacLaren Techno XLR. Now I'm back up to strength again, I love to go out on walks in the countryside. I felt that the MacLaren, whilst being superb around town, wasn't as good I would have liked when taken on more difficult surfaces. The Queen B, however, has shown itself to be a real all-rounder, standing up to whatever I've thrown at it. Up and down hills, paths or no paths, through mud and puddles, rocky surfaces, all without a problem. A crucial feature of the BumbleRide Queen B that gives it this edge is its large air filled tires which allow it to effortlessly move over any surface whilst making sure that baby rests comfortably within, oblivious to it all.

The Queen B has even impressed me when I've used it for the weekly shop. When I've used it in the shops instead of the MacLaren, for whatever reason, it's been a breeze to move around in the tight spaces. I can adjust the handles quickly after my husband's been using it, and I can whip it in and out of the car in no time at all. It collapses to a very compact size, and can be made even smaller by taking the wheels off if needs be. The BumbleRide Queen B is just so versatile - it wipes the floor with the MacLaren XLR on all types of off-road terrain - so even though the MacLaren is fractionally better in the supermarket and on the bus, the Queen B comes out on top overall.
Reviews of Dub Turbo Rapidshare Reviews of Dub Turbo Free Torrent Venapro Review Talks of Natural Ingredients The Economy No One Will Admit: Double Dip Recession The birth of the world's most advanced microscope with unprecedented clarity - microscope birth Base rate review, update CBsurge Review - Get Coupon Discount of CBsurge Best CPA Review Course Timex Men's T5H401 Ironman Sleek 50-lap Watch Reviews Timex IRONMAN Sleek 50-Lap Mid-Size Watch Reviews Have You Read Any Mary Kay Review Like This One? Check it out! Onkyo HT-S5300 Review Betting Slasher Review - Perfect Guide to Discover Progressive Betting Method for Horses
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.45.90) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.011681 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2891, 385,
Classic Meets Modern Day With The Bumbleride Queen B Stroller Mountain View