Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Timex IRONMAN Sleek 50-Lap Mid-Size Watch Reviews
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Timex IRONMAN Sleek 50-Lap Mid-Size Watch Reviews

Timex IRONMAN Sleek 50-Lap Mid-Size Watch Reviews

Timex IRONMAN Sleek 50-Lap Mid-Size Watch Product Details

This Timex Watch (but not any battery, crystal, band or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects by Timex Corporation. Timex will not repair defects relating to services not performed by Timex Corporation. This limited warranty applies to U.S. customers.

Product Details

Amazon Sales Rank: #23 in Watches

Brand: Timex

Model: T59201

Number of items: 1

Dimensions: 3.00" h x 3.00" w x 4.00" l,

Band material: Resin

Bezel material: Resin

Case material: Resin

Clasp type: Buckle

Dial color: grey

Dial window material: Mineral

Movement type: Quartz

Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

Quartz movement

Training log store workouts

Two interval timers; three alarms

Indiglo night-light

Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)

My Personal Review On Timex IRONMAN Sleek 50-Lap Mid-Size Watch

Do not buy it unless you want a disposable watch I uploaded several photos so you can see for yourself why I gave this watch only one star. Timex Ironman watches are my favorites, and I've had several in recent years (now I have the Timex Ironman 30 Lap and is very good - no problems with it at all). But this ... as a disappointment and just because the band resin strap is a piece of garbage and "paint job" in the face disappeared almost immediately. The watch itself is great. There are no problems, but after the silver paint nice disappeared, the small loop that prevents over-harvest band of its apparel division and fell (not a piece that can find and replace). Then the band began to crack in many places and the problem is not just aesthetic. Eventually it will collapse completely and I will not be able to use it again. The band is not replaceable. Such a nuisance. A great watch, but the ruins of poor quality that the band. By the way - I've had this watch for 1-2 years and wear constantly, even in the shower. So I definitely * used, but this is marketed as watching a triathlon * * for what is expected to be capable of dealing with things like water.

For more information on Timex IRONMAN Sleek 50-Lap Mid-Size Watch Review, please visit http://runningwatchesreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/timex-ironman-sleek-50-lap-mid-size.html which provide with Timex IRONMAN Sleek 50-Lap Mid-Size Watch's personal review,product details and other Running Watches Reviews
Have You Read Any Mary Kay Review Like This One? Check it out! Onkyo HT-S5300 Review Betting Slasher Review - Perfect Guide to Discover Progressive Betting Method for Horses Usana Review: Can You make Money With Usana? Top Financial Advisors Review Vitamin A Deficiency Nclex and saunders nclex review Careful On Going Over The Budget With Foundation Waterproofing Cost Hotels in Omaha, Nebraska Reviewed Reviews on Bio Oil Vemma an Expert Third Party Review How to save money with Currys Discount Codes Help For Students With Financial Aid
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.100.205) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.006583 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 50 , 2696, 385,
Timex IRONMAN Sleek 50-Lap Mid-Size Watch Reviews Tel Aviv