Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Timex Men's T5H401 Ironman Sleek 50-lap Watch Reviews
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Timex Men's T5H401 Ironman Sleek 50-lap Watch Reviews

Timex Men's T5H401 Ironman Sleek 50-lap Watch Reviews

Timex Men's T5H401 Ironman Sleek 50-lap Watch Product Details

Stainless Steel Case, INDIGLO night-light with NIGHT-MODE feature. 100-hour chronograph with lap or split option either in large digits. 50-lap memory recall. 99-lap counter. In recalling the march of lap or split option. Top pusher for easy lap and format of dividing the total execution option / timer synchronization maintains total activity time and total time of operation. Chrono training log stores workouts by date, with best lap, average lap and total segment time. Two adjustable interval timers up to 24 hours with: countdown / stop and countdown / repeat (CR). Self-timer interval repetition. 3 adjustable alarms for daily/weekday/weekend/weekly.2 zones. All day-white reflector display. Built in setting reminders. Forward / backward setting, gray polyurethane strap

Product Details

Amazon Sales Rank: #1376 in Watches

Brand: Timex

Model: T5H401

Dimensions: 1.00 pounds

Band material: canvas

Bezel material: stainless-steel

Case material: Resin

Clasp type: Velcro

Dial color: grey

Dial window material: Mineral

Movement type: Quartz

Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

Quartz movement

Mineral crystal

Resin case; Digital-gray dial; Day-date-and-month functions

Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)

My Personal Review On Timex Men's T5H401 Ironman Sleek 50-lap Watch

Nice watch - crummy band I bought this to replace a 14-year Ironman watch that is still "ticking", but that looks a bit shabby. The clock is fine. But the band (belt) is poor. First, the band is too short for a large doll. It is difficult to get in what I have to take with force.

In one week, part of the end of the tape began to separate. This makes it harder to put the clock without help. I took a picture. If I can find a way to upload the image, then you can see the problem.

I tried to stick the loose ends down with contact cement. Not sure how long the repair. But one should not have to repair a watch band after only one week. Fortunately, the band is replaceable if I can find a replacement. And the band is well connected - no fragile pins to lose.

Apart from the problems mentioned above, I would watch 5 stars, especially since his predecessor has lasted so long.

For more information on Timex Men's T5H401 Ironman Sleek 50-lap Watch Review, please visit http://lapcounterwatchesreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/timex-mens-t5h401-ironman-sleek-50-lap.html which provide with Timex Men's T5H401 Ironman Sleek 50-lap Watch's personal review,product details and other Lap Counter Watches Reviews
Timex IRONMAN Sleek 50-Lap Mid-Size Watch Reviews Have You Read Any Mary Kay Review Like This One? Check it out! Onkyo HT-S5300 Review Betting Slasher Review - Perfect Guide to Discover Progressive Betting Method for Horses Usana Review: Can You make Money With Usana? Top Financial Advisors Review Vitamin A Deficiency Nclex and saunders nclex review Careful On Going Over The Budget With Foundation Waterproofing Cost Hotels in Omaha, Nebraska Reviewed Reviews on Bio Oil Vemma an Expert Third Party Review How to save money with Currys Discount Codes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.14.20.147) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.011149 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 52 , 2882, 385,
Timex Men's T5H401 Ironman Sleek 50-lap Watch Reviews Seattle