Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Can You Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby The Day Before Ovulation?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Can You Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby The Day Before Ovulation?

Over the weekend, I got an email froma womanwho found my blog

. She was concerned because the information in it indicated that for a boy conception, you should have intercourse on the day of or after ovulation. However, she thought that she'd had intercourseon theday beforethe actual day the egg was released instead (one day before the optimal time.) So, she was concerned that she was too early and would have a girl instead. She wanted to know if it was still possible to conceive a boy under these circumstances or if she had truly messed it up. I'll share with you what I told her in the following article.

What Affects The Window Of A Baby Boy Conception: There's no question that the life span of a boy producing sperm is shorter than a girl producing one. Girl sperm can live for several days while their boy counterparts typically only last for a few. But, there are a few things that can affect this and either prolong this longevity or shorter it. The first is how acidic your vagina is. If boy sperm meets a high PH, it's going to deteriorate and die off much more quickly. But, if it's greeted with a low PH or alkaline environment, it will live for longer (you'll generally get another day.)

And, the intercourse positions that you use can also have an impact. If you use positions that use deeper penetration, the boys will get to where they need to go faster so they'll have more time to do their job. But, if you use shallow penetration, you compromise this process.

Was My Reader Really Too Early?: So, back to the reader who emailed me. She was able to tell me that she used deeper penetration which was a plus. But, there were a couple of things that I didn't know. I didn't know her PH and I didn't know if she was accurate about when she ovulated. She was basically only testing her basal temperature and I don't find this method to be all that accurate. So, it's entirely possible that she was a little bit "off" in her calculations and her actual ovulation could've occurred a bit later or a bit earlier.Can You Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby The Day Before Ovulation?

Without knowing these variables, there is really no way to know for sure. However, if she was dead on with her calculations and her vagina's PHwas not to horribly high, then the boy sperm would've likely had a two day shelf life, leaving a decent amount left to fight for the egg. So, although the odds weren't as optimal as they could have been, they weren't absolutely horrible or impossible.

If She Were To Get Another Chance: We won't know if my reader become pregnant for a few weeks, but if she isn't pregnant and gets another shot at it, I've told her to begin testing her PH (with urine testing strips) so that she knows what she has to work with. If she is acidic, I've instructed her to begin consuming alkaline foods and to begin douching with formulas to lower her PH. I've also recommended a saliva predictor so that next time there will be no doubt when she is approaching or has ovulated.

This way, if it turns out that she isn't pregnant, next time she can pick the optimal day and be at the optimal PH to ensure the right outcome.

Conceive A Boy is a website I set up to make the process of having a son a bit easier. I've included instructions and resources for douching recipes, alkaline food lists, and the PH testing strips and saliva predictors mentioned in this article as well as hints, tips, and support. Check it out if you like at http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/

By: Sandy Dean
Why Do You Have A Boy Or Girl Baby? What Determines Your Baby's Gender? Struggling Teens In Western Society These Commonly Used Over-the-counter Cold Medicines Are Not For Kids Reasons Why Infant, Toddler, Children Clothing Stores Need An Online Presence Improved learning with literacy activities - Your children are only 4 steps away from success Micro Rc Toys - Small But Fun Steps in Defending Contempt of Court Charges – Applying for a Child Support Modification Child Support Payments: Can I End Up in Jail for Contempt of Non Payment Charge? Birthday Party Ideas For Young Children And Young Men And Women Low-cost Promotional Item For Your Child's First Birthday Party Protecting The Rights Of The Children Of Divorce Tips To Make Baby Boy Christening Gift Decorative Kids' Lampshades
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.55.8) / Processed in 0.006223 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 4044, 956,