Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Why Do You Have A Boy Or Girl Baby? What Determines Your Baby's Gender?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Do You Have A Boy Or Girl Baby? What Determines Your Baby's Gender?

The other day, I got an email from a woman who was trying to get pregnant and had a definite idea as to which gender she wanted

. She asked me "why do you get a boy child over a girl or vice verse? Whatdetermines which gender Iwill conceive and what can I do to change or affect this?" I'll share with you an overview of my answer in the following article.

How Your Acidity / PH Affects Your Ability To Have A Girl Or Boy Child: If I were to give you a first step in conceiving the gender that you wanted, it would be this. I'd tell you to get yourself some PH testing strips (at many health food stores) and test your urine or saliva for acidity. Why is this important? Because the answer to this will indicate which gender (without any other variables present) that you're most likely to conceive.

The truth is, if you trend toward a low PH or are for the most part alkaline, you're more likely to conceive a boy child than a girl. But, if you're acidic or if your vagina is reading toward a high PH, you're more likely to make a girl. Why? Because acidity is hostile and detrimental to weaker boy sperm. To greatly help your odds of getting a son, you'll need to be alkaline.

Can you change your reading if you don't like what you see? Of course you can. You just need the knowledge, a plan, and a bit of patience. You can lower your reading by committing to an alkaline diet. You can raise it by opting for acidic foods. There are food lists that will help you chart your course. Alternatively, you can douche in addition to or in lieu of the diet if you find the diet too unappetizing.Why Do You Have A Boy Or Girl Baby? What Determines Your Baby's Gender?

And, you're not finished with the testing strips once you change your diet or begin douching, you need to keep testing so you'll know when you've reached your goals. And, even once you're there, you'll want to check back in a few weeks before ovulation just to make sure you're still getting the reading that you want.

Why Your Timing Is So Important Also: I've alluded to this, but now I'll spell it out. The Y sperm (which gets you a boy) is weaker (by a lot) than the X sperm (which gets you a girl.) If the boy sperm had an expiration date, I'll call it at about 2 days. So, you don't have the luxury of conceiving when you feel like it and hoping for the best if your goal is a son. You must wait until you know that you've already ovulated. You egg has a much longer expiration date than the sperm. So make the egg wait, not the other way around.

However, if you want a girl, you do have a bit more leeway. You can conceive up to three four days before the egg comes down. But, the flip side is that you should stop once you have actually ovulated. Because at that time, the boy window begins to open.

The common thread between both of these methods though is accuracy. You absolutely have to know when you ovulate and you need to be able to gauge when ovulation is approaching. There are many ways that we're taught to do this, including using a calendar and pinpointing midway between your cycle, taking your temperature, or trying to eye ball your cervical mucus. These things can work, but I think it's better to not have to guess. I think ovulation predictors are the way to go and I find the saliva variety easier, especially if you want a girl because these models show changes on the little slide that indicate the egg is moving down.

You can also tweak your sexual positioning based on which gender you're going for. The general rule is shallow penetration forgirls and the opposite for boys, but there are some exceptions, depending on the height and body type of both you and your partner.

I've put together a few websites that take a lot of the guess work out of choosing your baby's gender. You'll find step by step instructions, resources for douche recipes and food PH lists, information on when to conceive, tips, support, and examples of ovulation predictors / PH testing strips.

If you want a girl baby, check out http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com/

If you want a boy baby, check out http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/

By: Sandy Dean
Struggling Teens In Western Society These Commonly Used Over-the-counter Cold Medicines Are Not For Kids Reasons Why Infant, Toddler, Children Clothing Stores Need An Online Presence Improved learning with literacy activities - Your children are only 4 steps away from success Micro Rc Toys - Small But Fun Steps in Defending Contempt of Court Charges – Applying for a Child Support Modification Child Support Payments: Can I End Up in Jail for Contempt of Non Payment Charge? Birthday Party Ideas For Young Children And Young Men And Women Low-cost Promotional Item For Your Child's First Birthday Party Protecting The Rights Of The Children Of Divorce Tips To Make Baby Boy Christening Gift Decorative Kids' Lampshades Letters To Santa, Shopping, Cooking, & Other Ways To Involve Kids At Christmas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.18.213.230) / Processed in 0.014612 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 4709, 956,