Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Bearpaw Tama Boot Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Bearpaw Tama Boot Review

Bearpaw Tama Boot Review

This furry boot from Bearpaw, the Tama, is unmatched when it comes to comfort and warmth. The lower part of the boot is made from smooth suede, while the upper boot is covered in thick rabbit fur. The inside of the boot, as with most Bearpaw boots, is lined with thick cozy wool too keep your feet warm and comfortable all day long. The sheepskin footbed will keep your feet insulated and dry. The thick rubber sole has great traction in the snow and ice and will keep you from slipping on a slick surface while walking around on the streets in the winter time. Finally, the boot has a suede band about halfway up the boot, with rabbit pom-poms attached - giving this womens fur boot a very playful and fun, yet still sexy look. They go great with jeans or even a skirt. This boot only comes in whole sizes, so order up for half sizes. The boots stand approx 10 inches tall in height.

Bearpaw Tama Boot Review

I found these boots on amazon while looking for a pair of stylish warm womens boots for the winter. The boot is really comfortable and warm. I have a farily narrow foot so there is plenty of room for me to wear these with a thick sock but still look cute when wearing them with jeans. I took these on a ski trip and they kept me really warm and a lot of the girls really liked the boots and asked me where I got them. I really like the selection of Bearpaw boots on Amazon. I might get another pair for christmas. Thanks!
Rampage Ashlee Boot Review Genf20 Plus Review - Dont Buy Untill You Read this Review Ugg Short Boots Review Apple iPad Full Review - VITAMIN A Must Read Before You Buy! Suzuki run Marathon to raise money for Charity! Taylormade R9 SuperTri Driver Review Ping G15 Driver Review Taylormade R9 Forged Irons' Review Left Handed TaylorMade Burner SuperFast TP Driver's Review Amor Amor By Cacharel Perfume Review Brad Callen's SEOLinkVine – A Critical Review The Best Residual Income Money Makers MyPadMedia Review - Is it Worth the Membership Fee?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.173.138) / Processed in 0.011278 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 1500, 385,
Bearpaw Tama Boot Review