Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Rampage Ashlee Boot Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Rampage Ashlee Boot Review

The Ashlee boot from Rampage is a soft suede winter boot with a rubber sole. The outside of the boot is fashionable and stylish, with a suede covering and stitches that contrast the soft suede. The inside material is made of some sort of faux fur, and the cuff rolls down, allowing you to show off the sexy fur from the inside. This winter boot for women will look good with a skinny pair of jeans or with a set of leggings. This boot comes in various colors from brown, to black, to a light cream color. This womens winter boot stand at around 11 inches tall with about an inch and half tall rubber sole.

These boots are very comfortable. I did not have to break them in at all and they seemed to fit right as soon as I took them out of the box. The fact that I can wear them folded down one day and all the way up the next day makes them very versatile, which I find really exciting, as I can wear them for multiple different occasions. These boots look great for a night out on the town with my girls and they keep me warm. I think they look best with a pair of jeans, but they can also be worn in the fall with a skirt. I would not recommend them for use in heavy snow, because they are not water proof so you don't want to stain the outside material. If you are going to be out hiking in the snow I would suggest you find a different boot that is waterproof. I love my Rampage Ashlee boots and I don't know if I could live without them. I'll probably try to pick up another pair in a different color this Christmas.
Genf20 Plus Review - Dont Buy Untill You Read this Review Ugg Short Boots Review Apple iPad Full Review - VITAMIN A Must Read Before You Buy! Suzuki run Marathon to raise money for Charity! Taylormade R9 SuperTri Driver Review Ping G15 Driver Review Taylormade R9 Forged Irons' Review Left Handed TaylorMade Burner SuperFast TP Driver's Review Amor Amor By Cacharel Perfume Review Brad Callen's SEOLinkVine – A Critical Review The Best Residual Income Money Makers MyPadMedia Review - Is it Worth the Membership Fee? Liquiboost Reviews - Where to Buy?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.23.103.111) / Processed in 0.004693 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 1633, 385,