Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » "Warning-do you know the 10 questions you must ask a financial adviser before hiring them!"
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

"Warning-do you know the 10 questions you must ask a financial adviser before hiring them!"

"Warning-do you know the 10 questions you must ask a financial adviser before hiring them!"

How to choose the right financial planner.

It's a tough choice for most, because you know in our high school or college courses there was nothing about financial planning to secure our financial well-being, let alone how to pick the right team of professionals to help you out! People are scared and nervous, wondering things like; how do I know this person is any good? What should I look for? What kinds of questions should I ask? When should I believe their great claims, and know what's real or not? Will this person rip me off? How much say do I have when it comes to making the best decisions with my money? Will I have all the options to weigh before being convinced to do something? Will this person continue to properly monitor and update my financial planning? And the list goes on!

Admittedly, how to choose the right person to help you out is harder than the decision to hire one in the first place! In fact, one of the biggest questions people face is how to know if they're working in your best interest or for their best interest! This may not shock you, but there are definitely some people out there who are working for their own greedy personal gain, versus your gain! This is disgusting and it is wrong; but it happens. It's a reality we have to accept. That's why you've probably heard some people like Diane Sawyer do cover stories on how to avoid getting ripped off by your financial planner or advisor. Or CNN's news story on how to know the pros from the cons in the financial planning industry! Yes, these are very important things for the consumer to be aware of. However, as with most of the media and the press, they left the consumer wondering what to do, or if to hire a financial professional at all! There is as much truth behind the fact there are good financial planners as there are bad. But the task is for the consumer to know

How to detect the good from the bad!

First of all, YOU are the one who is ultimately responsible for your financial situation both now and down the road. YOU must take the steps necessary to assure yourself a financial portfolio that is secure and profitable. And hiring a financial professional can be very helpful in working with you to reach your money goals and Financial Security. Secondly, it's your responsibility, if you choose to have someone help you out, to know what to look for and what to look out for when hiring one! Assuming that you'd like to work with a "pro", instead of a "con", you first need to know some overall general things such as:

If their recommendations are for your best interest or for their own personal gain!

If they are just in the business of selling financial products to line their own pockets, instead of yours!

If their credentials me a lot, or aren't worth a penny!

If their great claims about why you should hire them are true and if they can be backed up with references from others they've truly helped!

If they are more into me, me, me, instead of you, you, you, (Hint: can typically tell by their advertising efforts-if all they're doing is promoting themselves and their products in their fancy ads and brochures lookout!)

There are literally dozens of things you must look out for, plus a detailed list of 10 questions you must seek answers to before you hire a financial planner or advisor! That way, you can rest assured that you are in good hands! For a copy of these detailed questions posed and everything else you must know;. Armed with this report, you will have the ammunition you need to make sure you deal with someone who is right for you, and has your best interests at heart! Don't put yourself the risk; Go to www.rhillenterprisesinc.com and get the report entitled Financial Planning 0100. This and all reports are FREE!
"UniqueHoodia review" – my result and what do I honestly think "The Magic of Making Up" Review "The King Is Dead" by The Decemberists a Review "Ten Books" review by Pastor Eric Hann "Season of The Witch" Movie Review "Review of Nintendo 3Ds" "RIMM Earnings Preview" 2Q 2010 Earnings And Company Analysis "Paul"-Movie Review "Meena" 7 Monthly wonderful REVIEW "Four Top Ameriplan Leads Generating Strategies That Work For Any Budget!" "Four Top Ameriplan Leads Generating Strategies That Work For Any Budget!" "Easy Squeezy Pro" Review "Earning More Money - In Less Time - With Less Effort"
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.56.28) / Processed in 0.011934 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 4021, 385,