Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" - A Remarkable, True Story of a Child's Incredible Experience
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

"The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" - A Remarkable, True Story of a Child's Incredible Experience

"The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" - A Remarkable, True Story of a Child's Incredible Experience

"The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" - A Remarkable

, True Story of a Child's Incredible Experience

"The boy who came back from heaven" is the true story of six-year-old Alex Malarkey who was involved in a terrible car accident with his father Kevin in November, 2004. Although Kevin was thrown (or carried, according to Alex) from the vehicle, he was basically uninjured. Alex, however, suffered an "internal decapitation" - his skull was no longer attached to his spinal column and he was not expected to survive. No one could predict (and not everyone will believe), how this young boy would amaze his doctors and everyone who knew him or would come in contact with him.

Immediately after the accident Alex, although unconscious, is very aware of his surroundings. He would remain in a coma for almost two months, yet when he "woke up" he would relate details of the accident scene that he would have had no way of knowing. Some of these details occurred AFTER Alex had been placed in a helicopter and airlifted to the closest hospital.

If Alex were to survive, his parents, Kevin and Beth, were told that he would never be able to eat, speak, swallow or breathe on his own. He was also a quadriplegic and the chance of severe brain injury was almost certain, meaning that his mental capacity would be extremely limited. Faced with this information, Beth confidently told the doctor "You are wrong". From the moment of the accident, the power of prayer and the intervention of angels, Jesus - and even God - would take over and ultimately result in a much different outcome than medical science can ever explain.

From the paramedic at the accident scene to complete strangers later on, Alex is the focus of a prayer cycle which is set up with people praying for Alex in his room constantly. This cycle of prayer grows and there are literally hundreds of people (later thousands) involved in not only prayer, but helping Kevin and Beth with their three other children and the growing list of changes taking place in their lives every day. Their faith and the faith of others keeps them going, although Kevin does admit that there were times (and still are) when that faith is severely tested. The support and strength they receive from strangers keeps them going even today, and perhaps this book is their way to reach out to thank those it would be impossible to thank otherwise.

Upon slowly regaining consciousness, Alex learns to communicate with his eyes and the corner of his mouth. These were the only things he initially had control over. He eventually learns to speak and relates to his mother some amazing incidents that happened to him at the time of the accident. He recalls the crash, and seeing his dad lifted out of the car and placed in the ditch by five angels. He tells his mother that the devil was there, and the devil told him that it was his fault the accident happened and his dad was dead.

Alex "saw" all of this from outside his body, and he tells his mom that Jesus was there with him looking after him. Over the course of the next few months, Alex relates other things that happened to him - things that a six-year-old boy would have difficulty knowing or even imagining. Alex tells his parents that he talked with Jesus and with God, and he describes Heaven for them as best he can. He speaks about angels who visit him, and even tells of hell, which is a hole in Heaven. Although this would be unbelievable to most, Alex's parents are convinced that he is telling the truth, and others who meet Alex are convinced as well.

It would be easy to pass Alex's experiences off as something similar to other near-death explanations, however his differ from any others that I have ever heard of. He tells of entering the gates of Heaven and actually talking with Jesus and God. He describes angels with six wings, not two as most kids would picture them, and readily admits that there are some things he cannot describe, and others he is not allowed to tell.

The book is written by Kevin and Alex together. Kevin mentions several times that he is not concerned whether or not anyone believes what they have witnessed, however he offers proof in the remarkable progress Alex has made, against impossible odds of even surviving. Alex often repeats that he is just a normal kid, and what has happened to him is more about God, Jesus and Heaven than it is about him. Today Alex can breathe without a respirator, talk, learn on a computer and he gets around with a wheelchair that he operates with his chin. He still has a long way to go, but in my opinion he has a lot of help on his side, and the most important help of all - God.

Whether or not you believe in God, Jesus or angels, this book is a remarkable story about a six-year-old boy who was faced with a devastating turn of events. His courage and insight into life in spite of all the difficulties he has faced is inspiring no matter what your beliefs are. The jacket cover says that it is a true story, and I believe that it is. If you want to follow Alex's progress, please go to http://www.PrayForAlex.com.

"The boy who came back from heaven" Authors - Kevin & Alex Malarkey

Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. ISBN 978-1-4143-3606-0
"Teen Models" "Teen Models" "Oh La La Couture" – Baby Outfits or Lingerie for Children? "International Baby, Children Products Expo" "I'm staying in this miserable marriage to protect my kids." "I'm Bored!" Activities for Young Teenage Girls "I Have No Patience With My Kids!" - 3 Key Advices For Parents "Help! My Child Is Afraid To Poop In The Potty!" "Hellcats," the Next Teen Hit? " CHILDHOOD LAMENTING " "5 in 5" exercise for kids all-round fitness Youth Ministries Activities-helping Teenagers See The Path To Heaven Why Purchase Holidays Items For Different Peoples Kids
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.182.179) New York / New York City Processed in 0.014094 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 5342, 956,
"The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" - A Remarkable, True Story of a Child's Incredible Experience New York City