Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » "International Baby, Children Products Expo"
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

"International Baby, Children Products Expo"

"Mainland Corps" join rush to buy Exhibitors business rose 2 percent expected Wan

Chai Convention and Exhibition was held yesterday, "International Baby, Children Products Expo" exhibitors launch price baby products, attracting more than 15 million people in attendance, including most Japanese parents and parents-milk welcomed a large number of mainland visitors also bring their own baggage scan cargo containers. Baby Expo this year, nearly 200 exhibitors with more than 500 booths, the General Assembly introduced 10 models cheap baby products, including milk powder, baby items and baby toys, even some of the price as low as one dollar a pack . The mainland by last year's tainted milk powder incident, there are 150 self-Guangzhou passenger tour admission yesterday to buy milk. Tai Pan tour daughter Keita spent more than 2000 yuan yesterday to buy eight cans milk and some baby food in Japan. Pan too that, although the goods inside are not cheap, but that "there are not fake, more authentic quality", so I choose to Hong Kong to buy milk, she plans to spend 8,000 yuan to buy some cosmetics and baby toys. Dad also made a special trip in Guangzhou Exhibition leave to buy milk, it was a three-box is bought. In addition to milk, many babies are dedicated to special sale products. With exhibitors to Wuzhe sale infant masks, original price 30 yuan for twenty pcs baby masks, sold at 15 yuan a box yesterday, one morning they sold over 5000 boxes; while the six original 32 yuan 10 installation of the thicker pads yesterday reduced to 15 yuan, half have sold nearly 4000 cases, exhibitors are estimated turnover this year will rise 2 percent. Japanese baby products franchise of "XX baby" depicts the wholesale price of milk marketing in Japan, for example, for 9-30 months old baby milk consumption XX, the door will be 170 yuan commercially available, but the last to 100 round- per sale; Glico brand milk powder buy 8 get one more. In addition, sections of the Japanese brands of diapers are eight discount outlets, such as 56 mounted Kao diapers Market Price per pack 148 yuan, yesterday reduced to 120 yuan per pack. "XX baby" refers to business development manager Xiu-hua, yesterday morning to be sold from 30 to 40 boxes Kao diapers, and some brands of milk powder and diapers were once out of stock, customers spent an average of 1200-1000 300 yuan, the highest spending as much as 5,000 yuan this year, expected turnover to rise by 1-2 percent.

By: us724
"I'm staying in this miserable marriage to protect my kids." "I'm Bored!" Activities for Young Teenage Girls "I Have No Patience With My Kids!" - 3 Key Advices For Parents "Help! My Child Is Afraid To Poop In The Potty!" "Hellcats," the Next Teen Hit? " CHILDHOOD LAMENTING " "5 in 5" exercise for kids all-round fitness Youth Ministries Activities-helping Teenagers See The Path To Heaven Why Purchase Holidays Items For Different Peoples Kids What Exactly Is Aspergers Syndrome? How Do I Find Out If My Kid Has It? Using Life Insurance To Plan Your Child's Future Untimely Children Needs Sorted With Online Loans Understanding Kid Custody Laws
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.193.45) / Processed in 0.012437 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2969, 956,