Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » "Oh La La Couture" – Baby Outfits or Lingerie for Children?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

"Oh La La Couture" – Baby Outfits or Lingerie for Children?

"Oh La La Couture" Baby Outfits or Lingerie for Children

?

So , I'm browsing online for great websites where I can discover lovable outfits for my child. I filled out a questionair where I would get a $250 dollar gift certificate, purely for responding to a few easy questions. I was having dreams about shops where I would spend my money, so I started browsing the net and saw something that caught my attention.

I found a really engaging article about Miley Cyrus's little-sisters-friend starting her own line of clothing for young girls called Oh La La couture : the Emily Grace collection. Now, it's fine for the little girl to start her very own clothing line and why don't you utilize her celebrity friends to plug it? Problem is that many of the videos pushing this line has small Emily Grace and her road dog Noah Cyrus dressed in some very almost crude baby outfits.

In one video, tiny Emily Grace is wearing a leopard print dress and fish net stocking's. Then there was what I'd say is a most inappropriate picture. Here Noah Cyrus, Emily Grace and a group of their young buddies are holding a pole on one side, and Noah and Emily are in these very short sleep dresses on the other side. And remember, the name of the fashion line is called Oh La La, which is a name rather suggestive in itself but harmless alone. Not so innocuous when accompanied by little girls on stripper poles, wearing outfits that leave very little to the imagination.

I required more info on this, because I am horrified at the idea that they'd have small girls modeling such risqu clothing. I mean who is a child wearing fish nets and short shorts for? Who could actually think highly of an outfit like that? No one I'd need leering at my baby. So I went over to the website and performed a search for the clothing Emily is wearing in these photo's and I did not find them. I didn't find any fishnets, garters, shorty-short-short-skirts or tiny corsets. The clothes on the Oh La La website were tame if not slightly ugly IMHO.

There are a few lovable outfits on the internet site, but even the cute outfits are not worth the large price you have got to pay for them. Even when I am getting that $250 gift certificate, I'd find better use for that. And the rest of the clothes made me question if Emily grace had, in reality designed and sewed these outfits together herself, because they are just patterns and colors all over the place with ballerina frills stitched on. I was not impressed but I was not offended by the outfits either. Now the question is, if I do not see these shocking clothing on the website why are they in the advertisements?

I suspect they just pulled the oldest trick in advertising. Get folks talking about Oh La La couture by putting Noah and Emily in outfits way to sexy for them, and then show standard clothing on their websites. If that is the case this is the most disgraceful limelight stunt I have ever seen. And for that, Oh-La-La can brler, brler ( burn, burn ) because they will not be getting a penny of my money!
"International Baby, Children Products Expo" "I'm staying in this miserable marriage to protect my kids." "I'm Bored!" Activities for Young Teenage Girls "I Have No Patience With My Kids!" - 3 Key Advices For Parents "Help! My Child Is Afraid To Poop In The Potty!" "Hellcats," the Next Teen Hit? " CHILDHOOD LAMENTING " "5 in 5" exercise for kids all-round fitness Youth Ministries Activities-helping Teenagers See The Path To Heaven Why Purchase Holidays Items For Different Peoples Kids What Exactly Is Aspergers Syndrome? How Do I Find Out If My Kid Has It? Using Life Insurance To Plan Your Child's Future Untimely Children Needs Sorted With Online Loans
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.230.82) / Processed in 0.011691 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3163, 956,