Man Made Wonders Of The World
The man made wonders built during various periods have always been great attraction among the tourists around the world
. The visitors often visit these monuments which are worth admiring. All the monuments have been beautifully designed by the greatest designers, architects and rulers who have been in the past. The work on all the monuments has been done by great efficiency which attract numerous people till date.
1. Great Wall of China this is the longest man-made structure in the world.
2. Pyramids of Egypt These pyramids are the symbols of primeval Egyptian civilization.
3. Eiffel Tower which is in France is the tallest structure in Paris which leaves the people awestruck.
4. Angkor Wat, Cambodia this is a religious temple which was built in the 12th century and is well preserved.
5. Taj Mahal of India this monument is an epitome of love and a great proof of love of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife.
6. Sistine Chapel, Vatican City- This is a chapel in Apostolic Palace, Pope resides in this palace. The paintings of Michelangelo decorate the ceilings of this chapel. This chapel is an icon of Italian Renaissance.
7. Mount Rushmore, USA Mount Rushmore is a mountain in the Black Hills of South Dakota in United States of America. The faces of some US Presidents Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and Roosevelt have been carved over here.
8. Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai This impressive hotel bears its resemblance to a billowing sail. This hotel is considered to be the best hotels in the world. The hotel is design is remarkable and there are many visitors to this hotel.
9. Palm Islands in Dubai Palm Island are the three artificial islands which are in Dubai, the construction of this island is not yet complete but the satellite photos of this island are enough to tell that it is one of the most striking monument.
10. Sydney Opera House- This Opera House is in Australia and is one of the most exclusive buildings with excellent construction; this was made in 20th century.
The list of man-made wonders is still not complete there are many monuments which are being built by some architects. There are many man-made wonders in other parts of the world as well.
Some Other Man-Made Wonders
The Gambia, Smiling Coast of Africa, Oman: An Oasis in the Desert, Simple Luxury at Jakes in Treasure Beach, Go on a White Continent Adventure, Take Your Time, Visit Cologne.
Mount Everest And Victoria Falls Seven Wonders Of India Seven Wonders Of The Medieval World Seven Wonders Of The Modern World The Seven Wonders Of The World Few Forgotten Wonders Of The World Vacation In Patong Beach Phuket Travelling With Kids Is A Joyous Experience In Anyones Life Discovering All The Facts On The Sunshine Coast Honeymooning In Hawaii Amar Nath Ji Yatra Amarnath famous Pilgrimage Hub Royal Crusade For Independence Gardens, An Unforgettable Experience