Find The Gateway To The Most Meaningful And Effective Life Insurance Plan
To get the best life insurance cover policy in Ireland much depends on the Insuranceadvisors who search the market to get you the best policy at the best prices possible. Not all life insurance policies are same, so one might be stuck with the wrong policy. It happens mostly while dealing with discount and cost comparison sites.
Once you start asking for a low quote and best insurance cover, it is the advisors job to let you know which companies should approve your life insurance application, which policies are most suited to your particular needs and circumstances and how to settle your policy formalities fast.
Finding out the right product depends on any of your statements of needs as followed below:
1. Looking for a lump sum to help your family after your death Life cover is the right plan for you
2. Got a serious illness- Specified illness cover is perfect as you may enjoy other free benefits added to it like specified illness cover for children, 24/7 nurse assist etc.
3. Looking for a lump sum payment made to your heir as well as claiming tax relief on your premium payments Pension Life cover would be the optimum choice
4. Want to be insured at the age of 50-80 years without any medical examination or providing medical information Opt for 50+-life cover plan
5. Finding help to repay your mortgage after your die- Life mortgage cover is the ideal one
6. Looking for financial support in case you are unable to work due to an unexpected illness or injury Go for income protection plan
Reasons to choose Life cover:
a. Guaranteed benefits: Policyholder can get the assured benefits that they are covered for. You always know how much you are paying and how much you would receive.
b. Peace of mind: Once you get the best-suited policy, your mind can rest knowing your family can pay the balance on your mortgage easily. This will give you consolation from your from current anxieties and gives you peace of mind, because you know your loved ones won't have to deal with difficult financial pressures, when the situation is already stressful and painful. They would receive a single cash payment.
c. Available benefits: Many Insurance companies in Ireland offer you a range of benefits added to life cover facilities. It could be specified illness cover for a list of sufferings during the term of the plan. Any extra feature for new and improved service would come at lower cost to you. Among other benefits there are free childrens cover, Hospital cash cover, Accident cash cover, Inflation protection, guaranteed cover etc.
Expect more from your life insurer over time:
Since the protection products and the financial service providers in Ireland are many, one must keep an eye out for greater flexibility and plan improvements for Life Assurance Ireland.
Improvements that you can expect
A. Options to increase life cover or specified illness cover without any underwriting if you get married or have a child or buy a new home.
B. Free confidential nursing service anytime ( 24/7 availability). Make sure you get trained nurses who can help you by answering any questions or concerns you might have about your familys health.
C. Keep your options open to change your cover to another plan at any stage throughout the term. Make sure you dont have to submit any new evidence of health.
D. It depends on the policy maker whether to increase the conversion limits on life cover or increase the maximum age at which you can opt for these facilities. Make sure you dont forget to claim these new benefits.
E. Ask your life insurer to provide you with protection booklets approved by an independent company (say for example Plain English Campaign) who would make sure that the given information conforms to the highest standard of clarity, honesty.
F. Free counselling sessions if needed.
by: Daniel Smith