Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Threesome Of Travel Attractions From Tirunelveli
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Threesome Of Travel Attractions From Tirunelveli

Threesome Of Travel Attractions From Tirunelveli

A trip to Tirunelveli is undertaken by most travellers visiting Tamil Nadu

. Not surprising, considering the fact that Tirunelveli boasts irresistible attractions from genres as diverse as nature and wildlife on one hand and highly revered temples and churches on the other. Furthermore, the destinations close geographical proximity to numerous other tourist hot spots makes it all the more endearing to travellers. For instance, a couple of famed places near Tirunelveli include Kanyakumari and Nagercoil. So, come take a closer look at some of the most popular attractions here and learn about travel to Kanyakumari and Nagercoil. This short Tirunelveli travel guide cum article will familiarise you with all these aspects.

Visiting Nellaiappar Temple

There are very few people who travel to Tirunelveli and leave the place without visiting this temple. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, it is one of the most well-known temples in Tamil Nadu and richly steeped in history and tradition. There is a very old shrine for Lord Shiva and his consort Parvati here and it is believed that Agasta and Rama worshipped Lord Shiva in a bamboo grove after Mareecha was slayed. The temple was supposedly built in 700 AD and it is said that originally two separate temples were built for Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. The inscriptions on the temple date back to 950 AD. Overall, the Nellaiappar Temple has played a pivotal role in popularising the Tirunelveli travel tourism industry.

Jungle Trip at Kalakkad Mundanthurai Tiger ReserveThreesome Of Travel Attractions From Tirunelveli

Tirunelveli travel is a highly rewarding experience for jungle enthusiasts too as the destination is home to part of the huge Kalakkad Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve. This is Tamil Nadus second largest protected area and is a catchment zone for 14 rivers and streams including Ganga, Ramanadi, Karayar, and Manimuthar. Besides supporting a healthy tiger population, the jungle is also home to about 150 endemic plants. Wildlife includes leopards, sloth bears, elephants, wild boars, reptiles, amphibians, and fish life. The lofty Manjolai Hills are also located within the reserve. So, it goes without saying that if you love the jungles, then a tour of the Kalakkad Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve should definitely be a part of your travel planner.

Visiting Srivaikuntapathi Swami Temple

Temples remain one of the most important aspects of ones Tirunelveli tour and this one is no exception. Dedicated to the Srivaikuntapathi Swami form of Lord Vishnu, this temple has an impressive gopuram and exquisite sculptures of elephants, warriors, and yallis. Lots of other impressive sculptures can be seen in the Ekadasi Mandapam, which is only opened on the days of Vaikunta Ekadasi. The temple also doubled up as a fort during the strife between Kattabomman and The East India Company. Devotees as well as casual visitors flock to this temple in overwhelming numbers and you can positively look forward to some enriching moments if you include this temple in your travel planner itinerary.

Places to See around Tirunelveli

As mentioned before, a couple of interesting places to see around Tirunelveli are Kanyakumari and Nagercoil. Here is a look at how to plan a trip to both these places from the destination.

Trip to KanyakumariThreesome Of Travel Attractions From Tirunelveli

The distance from Tirunelveli to Kanyakumari is almost 90 km. The fares for Tirunelveli to Kanyakumari trains start at about Rs 130. If you take a Tirunelveli to kanyakumari car, it will cost you around Rs 460 worth of petrol. For a Tirunelveli to Kanyakumari road map, click on the link.

Trip to Nagercoil

The Tirunelveli to Nagercoil distance is about 90 km. Just a couple of attractions that make your Tirunelveli to Nagercoil trip worthwhile are Nagaraja Temple and St. Francis Xaviers Church. If you travel from Tirunelveli to Nagercoil by train, it will cost you around Rs 50. Alternately, you may also book a Tirunelveli to Nagercoil taxi or simply drive down. Check out the link for Tirunelveli to Nagercoil driving directions.

by: Stephen
# 2 I recently tried buy cbd cream online after the pre-eminent control and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I initiate that it significantly helped with my appetite and doze issues without any unconcealed side effects. The oil was effortless to use, with clear dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, shameless grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a decided convalescence in my overall well-being, ardour more languorous and rested. I cognizant the unstudied technique to wellness CBD offers and aim to go on using it.   2024-2-20 14:36  reply
 512  1/5 12345››
How To Stay Safe With Multi Trip Travel Insurance While Travelling Balloon Rides on Holiday Gypsy Sandals For A Sultry Summer Travel Barcelona,spain Be Enthralled With Its Various Festivities Classic Designs Plus Comfortable S virtual strippers Lion and Tiger Tour In India Protaras: The City Built For Tourism An Overview of Travel Insurance MOMBASA BEACH HOTEL Travel To Rajasthan The Colorful State Travel Insurance: Do I Need It? Travel Insurance - Cover if I have to cancel trip Travel To India Enjoy Your Honeymoon Trip Kashmir
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.175.180) / Processed in 0.013594 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 4598, 954,