Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Calabash Cove Resort & Spa Launches Special Summer Rates For St Lucia Holidays
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Calabash Cove Resort & Spa Launches Special Summer Rates For St Lucia Holidays

Calabash Cove Resort & Spa Launches Special Summer Rates For St Lucia Holidays

St Lucias Calabash Cove Resort & Spa is helping holidaymakers save money this summer

with room rates starting from $385 per night based on double occupancy.

Tourists can enjoy these special rates for St Lucia holidays until 22nd December, 2012 and the beachfront property offers luxury accommodation and an array of modern facilities.

Nestled into the lush green hillside in St Lucia, the Calabash Cove Resort & Spa is surrounded by tranquil and tropical surroundings with beautiful views overlooking the sparkling turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.

When booking holidays in St Lucia at the boutique beachfront resort, tourists can choose from the 1000-square-metre Waters Edge Cottage with private plunge pools, hammocks and outdoor rainshowers; Swim-Up Suites with direct pool access from the patio; and Sunset View Oceanview Junior Suites where guests can admire the breathtaking sunset and views of the beach from the comfort of their private balcony.Calabash Cove Resort & Spa Launches Special Summer Rates For St Lucia Holidays

The St Lucia hotels upscale facilities at the resort the Far East-influenced Ti Spa, Fitness Centre and Beauty Parlour with private treatment rooms, extensive menu of treatments and modern gym equipment; the Windsong Restaurant that features an assortment of international cuisine using fresh ingredients as well as an outdoor terrace offering breathtaking views of the ocean; the Sweetwaters 40-foot infinity swimming pool with mahogany sun loungers and a swim-up bar; and the tranquil Cove Gardens that are rich in fragrant flora, fauna, and provide the perfect setting for some quiet time.

During holidays to St Lucia, visitors can take part in a wide selection of exciting activities including zip-lining through a tropical rainforest; hiking to the peak of the famous Gros Piton, one of the two mountain peaks on the Caribbean island; and sailing to the island of Soufriere which is home to the worlds only drive-thru volcano and the cascading Diamond Falls.

The concierge is available at the Calabash Cove Resort & Spa to book tours, excursions and activities such as scuba diving, snorkelling, deep sea fishing, windsurfing, mountain biking, horseback riding and whale watching.

Saint Lucia is an island country situated in the eastern Caribbean Sea and boasts some of the most breathtaking natural landscapes in the Caribbean region. Home to the famous Pitons, lush green rolling hills, white sand beaches and tropical rainforests, St Lucia is perfect for weddings, honeymoons, romantic escapes or a family Caribbean holidays.

by: Jose Gundin
# 2 I recently tried cbd full spectrum gummies for the pre-eminent control and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I create that it significantly helped with my anxiety and sleep issues without any notable side effects. The grease was serene to put to use, with legible dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, earthy grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent improvement in my total well-being, hunch more blas‚ and rested. I know the regular technique to wellness CBD offers and procedure to continue using it.   2024-2-20 10:09  reply
Advantages and disadvantages of relocating in Colorado Springs area Gibraltar,A perfect place for holidays Have Fun on Your Mauritius Holiday by Staying at the Intercontinental Mauritius Rajasthan Travels Holiday in Colony Hotel Kyrenia North Cyprus |couple holidays | non Euro holidays | 9 Nights Holiday Package Explore Egypt Celebrities and Natural Organic Cosmetics Brendan Tours Ireland Why Yatra Coupons Make Travel Shopping A Breeze Tourists Accommodation in Accra, Ghana!!! The Newbie's Comprehensive Recommendations To Sightseer Aspiring To Travel On A Caribbean Voyage Last Minute Travel Holiday Deals Port Louis Mauritius: Well worth the trip
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.104.120) / Processed in 0.012836 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2592, 954,