Going To Boracay Island? 5 Fun Things To Do On Your Beach Holiday There
Boracay beach in the Philippines has been named one of Yahoo Travel's top beach destinations in the world
. The gorgeous white sand beaches, the variety of hospitable and value-added resorts like Red Coconut Beach Hotel Boracay, the sheer abundance of things to do there -- it is no wonder this island is one of the country's top attractions.
Boracay truly has something for everybody. Here are five fun things you might want to consider adding to your Boracay beach vacation itinerary to make the experience truly memorable.
1. Go snorkeling. Hire a native outrigger canoe to bring you and your companions to the best snorkeling areas where you can see and interact with the fishes and other marine life in crystal-clear water. The sight of some of the locals paddling on surfboards to bring you inexpensive refreshments as you take a breather from snorkeling is a novel experience too.
2. Get a henna tattoo. Feel like getting some body ink on you but without the needles? Let the locals work their art on you with henna. You can choose from their tattoo design catalogs, or ask the artist to make a special design just for you.
3. Get a beach massage. There are several excellent health spas in Boracay where you can have a luxurious massage. But getting one right on the beach, right below the palm trees and hearing the sound of the ocean, is such a refreshing experience as well.
4. Go souvenir-shopping. Boracay has plenty of stores where you can buy local handicraft, food, and other souvenir items. Don't miss the flea markets or stalls near D'Mall and those located on White Beach's Boat Station 3. There are many interesting items you might want to bring home with you, and sometimes you get big discounts. You just need to brush up on your haggling skills.
5. Do a little bit -- or a lot! -- of watersports. There is no shortage of activities in, on or above the water in Boracay. From simple pleasures like wading in the shallows or doing a bit of skimboarding to more daring activities like parasailing, diving, or kiteboarding, you can count on getting yourself drenched and having fun doing it.
by: Serena Carstairs
Best Beach Resort In Boracay - Where To Have The Best Beach Vacation Interior Designing & Architecture At Its Best Magnicient Marvels Of The Natural World. Few Wonders Of The World Man Made Wonders Of The World Mount Everest And Victoria Falls Seven Wonders Of India Seven Wonders Of The Medieval World Seven Wonders Of The Modern World The Seven Wonders Of The World Few Forgotten Wonders Of The World Vacation In Patong Beach Phuket Travelling With Kids Is A Joyous Experience In Anyones Life