Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Bonucci said childhood is leaving Juve fans would be surprised if Diego
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Bonucci said childhood is leaving Juve fans would be surprised if Diego

onlineshop webeditor report:

Juventus's new aid Bonucci accepted today, "Gazzetta dello Sport," the interview, the former Inter Milan youth academy products, blue-black fans to clarify his statement, and their hope for the future in the Bianconeri, he Cannavaro think they can succeed as national team Juventus and Italy in the future.

Italian international has just joined the national team and the Ivory Coast game, Prandelli lost on the first show to 0-1. "We should do better, but the results are bad, we have to recognize that rival state better. This is the beginning of Prandelli, those of us who will be the future of Italy and Juventus." Bonucci said .

Juventus spent 14 million euros was received from the hands of Bari and Genoa, Bonucci, but the 23-year-old players still maintain a clear mind, and confident. "I'm sober, I always believe in myself. And Cannavaro are less likely to bother anymore, there is always the football players in the turnover and metabolism. Juventus and the national team have now are my generation, Cannavaro is a very important player, but already the past tense. "

Although born in the Inter Milan youth academy, but Bonucci Juve fans admit that he is a young age. "Yes, I have always been fans of Juventus, even though I support Inter Milan home. Bari last season when someone asked me whether a child is a Inter fan, I always replied that Inter will allow yourself to get thanks effectiveness in the top flight opportunities. As a child, I have a Del - Del Piero and Pei Luji sharp posters. "

"But the reality of Del Piero and I think Oakland Raiders Jerseys totally different child. He was a silent leader, always open only when needed, often laughing and joking with teammates." Bonucci also talked about the Juventus the young master - Agnelli. "He was always passionate, want the club to become more powerful, and as we have a desire to win hearts. Del Neri? His seat in the coach is always very calm, he always asked me to rescue the ball to a safe area, but I adventurous, often not so dry. "

Juventus last season, barely qualified to obtain the European Union, No. 7 for the Bianconeri, it is really a shame. "European competition this season as much as possible we have to go far. League championship is our goal, but the team qualified for the Champions League is more realistic." Bonucci said. "We have a new coaching staff, new players need time to build a strong team. We have feet on the ground, may be only a few months to achieve a thorough understanding of what our goals."

"Juventus bought a lot of young players, like me, Lanzhafamei, are preparing for the future, as well as Motta and Pepe. Diego? If he leaves, then I would be very surprised. He is an excellent player, but if the market needed, club executives and the President will make the best decision. "Bonucci said.
Camping Activities With Or Without The Kids French Bulldog Puppies - A Gift For Your Child Gift Ideas For Teenage Boys How to Take Good Care of your Wooden Toys How to Win Battle against Teenage Obesity and Natural Weight Loss Tips Football star Kyle Eckel helps with fundraiser for local child with rare illness How to Plan Kids Birthday Parties Brain Snacks for Teens on the Go! 50 Smart Ideas to Turbo-Charge Your Life Wii or Playstation 3? Which is The Best For Your Kids Need for Rancho Cucamonga child support lawyer Signs of Domestic Violence Violence and Effects on Children International Beauty Secrets for teens Only For Parents A Few Tips to Motivate Your Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.41.187) / Processed in 0.012213 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3008, 956,