Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Why don't people want free money?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Why don't people want free money?

If I said, "I'll give you 5 for free if you read this to the end", would you? How about if I added, "no strings attached"? Still not convinced? You're probably thinking it's too good to be true. For such a ludicrous offer, there has to be a catch somewhere. Is there something that would benefit me, am I looking to gain something? Back to reality please, we're talking about you and the free fiver, not about me. If you want something valuable, however, I insist you continue reading to the end.

I'm no story teller but let's change the idea and scenery. You're walking alone along a busy street full of people you don't know. You're just trying to mind your own business attempting to avoid eye contact with strangers. All of a sudden, your eyes are transfixed on a person wearing a white board with the words, "ASK ME FOR 5 AND IT'S YOURS" written on it.

Would you ask? Yes? No? Back to reality, it's always easier to decide in this situation when you're not actually faced with it. I'm not talking about life and death situations. I'm talking free money, getting a free fiver. How about we make this idea a reality? For those of you relishing the opportunity of taking part in this experiment because you want the fiver, my apologies. I'm no scientist but I can announce this experiment was carried out in London during November 2010.

For 4 hours, a guy wearing a huge white board advertising his offer of free money walked along a busy pedestrian street. Giving meaning to, "does what it says on the tin", he gave 5 to every person who asked for it. Want to hazard a guess at the number of people who thought outside the box and decided to ask?

Unfortunately I can't reveal the answer to you. No one really believes statistics anyway, so no one would believe 2,719 people walked past him without a word and only 16 people asked. Ideas and excuses are probably churning up in your mind as you read this. "Maybe those 2,719 people don't need the money?" or "they were just minding their own business" are just 2 possible reasons you may have thought up along with several more. One of the more plausible reasons would be that people distrust the idea of getting something for nothing. I'm no psychologist but I enjoy saying something controversial like that every now and then.

To conclude, sometimes giving people free money is simply too difficult. So I've decided to lend you my wisdom. In all this doom and gloom, economic crisis and bad weather, if someone wants to give you free money, please take it. It's a hard ask, I know.

Many people advertise about their products and deals, but they spend money to advertise. They increase the prices of their products by a margin to recoup what they spent on advertising. In other words, you pay for their advertising. At eyebuddy, however, we minimise advertising expenditure and pass the savings onto you for your word of mouth'. As a result, the prices of our designer glasses and designer sunglasses are consistently low. Best of all, with our eyebuddy revolution system, you just continue to save, save and save. You save so much it's almost the same as giving you free money.

Hopefully you'll have gained something from reading this blog. If you have any comments, be sure to let me know as I'm no mind reader. I'm just a writer.
Eleven Things To Know Before You Buy A Jogging Stroller Get an Idea of How Many People in Your Area Typically Send Money to Guatemala Find Out Interesting Facts That May Influence How You Send Money to Brazil Reviews Of Registry Easy, Regcure, And Registry Mechanic Send Money to India After Proper Research Mediabridge Ultra Series - High Speed HDMI Cable Review Panic Away Reviews - Natural Treatments for Panic Get to Know the Statistics Surrounding Remittances Before Making a Money Transfer to China Find Out the Facts Before You Make a Money Transfer to Philippines Look at the Recent Statistics Before You Transfer Money to Mexico Kindle Lighted Leather Cover Steel Blue Review Consider the Facts on Others Who Transfer Money to Colombia On the Fact That Money Will Always Be Not Enough
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.2.133) / Processed in 0.012623 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3538, 385,