Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Who Has Touched My Money?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Who Has Touched My Money?

I seldom got the habit of keeping accounts on my consumption of everyday or every month

, instead, I withdrawed cash from the bank directly once I lacked money, without counting how much I had spent. You Know What? I Bought a Designer USB charger for My Mother at a Very Low Price This should be a bad habit, I think. As a senior of college, I have kept this bad habit for about four years until yesterday.Surprise! Latest 18650 cree flashlight on SaleServiceable Tricks to Gather Digital Electronics

"Jenny, just count how much you have spent from the beginning of your college life?" Mum asked me abruptly. at Every Age: Mastering wii remote

"OhI don't knowI never calculate it before"

"Ok, then, how about that of last month immediate past?"

"Well, enlet me have a good think of iten, maybe 1200 dollars, I think."

"1200 dollars?" She nearly yelled, "it's more than 2000 dollars!"

"What? How is this possible?" This time it's my turn to be astonished.

"Just look at this record I got about your card consumption." She still looked surprised, even a bit angry, handing over me a piece of paper.

"Oh, no! I can't believe it! How is it possible? Most of my spending was on board wages, articles for daily use, body-building and shopping online." Though I seldom paid attention to my bill, such a large sum of spending is unbelievable!

Who has touched my money?

"Mum, it must be mistaken or I have encountered something sort of bilk!" I turned more excited and felt rather anxious to find out the real reason for such a "misfortune".

Mum sat beside me with smile and watched how I looked for the trace of chouse in front of the computer.

Actually, my nearly one-hour efforts was in vain, only to find that the bill was correct, amazingly correct.

"So, how is it, Jenny?" Now her face was more serious than tender.

"Jenny, the reason why I show you the bill today is to let you know you should behave in a more rational and mature way since you're going to graduate from college and set foot in the realistic society. You have to change yourself and take care of yourself, but not depending on your daddy and mummy any more. And the first thing you should do is to build the rational sense of money management."

The following was about silence.

"Mum, thank you for your reminding, and you know, I will surely return to you all the money I have borrowed from you these four years, haha"

"All right, I am looking forward to see that!" She smiled in relief.

Yes, I know I will do that one day!

So, who has touched my money?

It's me.

How to Find Your Perfect LED Flashlight

By: KimBerrios
Review Olight Sr91from Lightake.com Budget hotel Delhi An overview of basic financial betting E-mini Trading Course Review Tile Made Easy Review - Tile Made Easy Free When Did The Recession Start And What Caused It? Dotdefender - Dotdefender Review Postal Scales - The Smart Way To Save Money Inexpensive Treadmills Worth Their Money Ways On How To Make Money Taking Surveys Madholal…Keep Walking Movie Review First Ten Areas Of Focus For Agency-wide Policy Review Public Survey Announced By Uscis Guide To Filmmaking - No Budget Film Making
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.44.118) / Processed in 0.011881 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 3488, 385,