Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » What Is Aspergers Syndrome? How Can I Know If My Child Has It?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Is Aspergers Syndrome? How Can I Know If My Child Has It?

Lately lots of people have started to link aspergers syndrome to autism

. Note; its not particularly Autism; but, the two are linked because they do have so many similar symptoms. One reason lots of parents actually catch this is because of the familiarity of Autism. Recently you may have seen a story on Oprah about Jenny McCarthy and her son and their realization that he had Autism. This made lots of parents more aware about what this diagnosis is, how it could change your child and if your kid might or may not have it.

I think lots of parents saw that episode on Oprah and kind of looked at their child thinking, "wow, that is what has been wrong!" or "wow, those symptoms sound just like my son's". It was that people didn't really talk about this. If your kid had it, it could be years or possibly their entire lives before you knew they had it. These days though, individuals are more open about it. Actually , people like Jenny McCarthy even went on national TV for a reason - to share her story and her kids story with everyone . So that if your child does have symptoms of Asperger, that you ought to get things checked out.

One should by no means ignore this, its best if you can catch it as quick as possible. Some of the most common problems that parents see in a child which has Asperger's syndrome are; aggressiveness, self-injury , and social inappropriateness. For instance lets say you have a relative right now that has very significant symptoms of this condition. He is near to 8 years old, struggles socially, he cannot speak correctly , and he is usually more inappropriate than one would like him to be. Most doctors involved with Aspergers have said that there is a variation in the structure of the brain of a child without this syndrome versus with.

Besides aggressiveness , self-injury , and social inappropriateness, other main issues of this condition are; difficulty understanding and translating facial expressions and mannerisms of other people , language inflexibility, shortage of eye contact, irregular nonverbal body postures, social and nonverbal problems, plus very quick speech and a lack of coordination. Some individuals say that once your kid certainly has Aspergers that they are changed forever that there is no going back. Personally, I'm a big believer in lifestyle changes which could assist with Aspergers. There are things you can do to help you and your child.

I think that if you do change how you speak to and around your child , if you change their diet plan, if you're patient with them that over time the symptoms could decrease. It does take time, and it could be painful. But, this can be helped if you help them work on it. Don't give up on your child just because they have Aspergers or Autism or any other issues. You are their parent, which is what you are there for, to love them unconditionally!

by: Dave Angel..
For A Fun Children's Party - Kids Birthday Party Supplies Pros And Cons Of Different Professions: Job For Teens Should Teens Get Lap Band Surgery? How To Keep Child Safe Around Dogs Keep The Kids Entertained Anywhere With 4g Children's Books - A Magnificent Sketch Out Of Childrens Books Kids Weight Loss Diets Helping Kids Get On The Flossing Bandwagon Seventy Four - Just Spooky Kids Halloween Costumes To Go Trick-or-treating In Easy Tips On Better Learning In Kids Teen Choice Awards Tickets - Anticipation Over Awards Mounts T-shirts And Kids Go Hand In Hand Samurai Swords And The Karate Kid Movie
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.201.209) / Processed in 0.007995 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2963, 956,