Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Samurai Swords And The Karate Kid Movie
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Samurai Swords And The Karate Kid Movie

Samurai Swords And The Karate Kid Movie

The new Karate Kid movie starring Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan is a new twist on a great movie

. I grew up with the old Karate Kid movie. The main character Daniel Laruso and his mother move to California from New Jersey where he is forced to adjust to the new way of life on the west coast. Daniel finds that the people are different in New Jersey and California.

Daniel gets harassed by a group of martial arts trainees called the Cobra Kai, they give him a hard time. They don't have samurai swords, but they use their group power and martial arts knowledge to harm him.

Daniel gets help from a man called Mr. Miyagi whi is a highly trained martial arts enthusiast. He teaches Daniel how to defend himself through a series of physical chores and lessons that teach him responsibility, respect, and discipline. Daniel is taught that karate is more than violence and physical prowess, it is about mental ability as well.

The Karate Kid movie helped a lot of people become interested in karate, martial arts, and samurai swords in The United States. A lot of people learned self defense and became proud after watching the film. Karate helps people learn a lot about power, self respect, and staying in shape.

This movie gives people a positive figure to look up to. Bullies are present in many schools in America. You don't have to be really strong to come out on top against a bully. There are a lot of other things that give people strength.

I have like Karate my whole life. This film helped me learn a lot about martial arts. I can really look up to the main character in this film. I feel like I have a lot of self discipline as well.

In the next Karate Kid movie Daniel and Mr. Miyagi go to Okinawa Japan. The soon learn that the area he came from has changed in many ways. The naval base is now right next to the place that he lived. Many of the townspeople are still very poor, but they are mostly very happy. Daniel is taught a lot about the cultural differences between Japan and America. There are a lot of similarities between Japan and America as well.

The Karate Kid movies are fun movies to watch. They are important films because they can make a difference in peoples lives. Martial arts makes people more self confident and healthy. Being healthy is an issue in American culture. The newest Karate kid movie lives up to the reputation of the older versions It shows how there are many differences and things that are the same in Japanese and American culture.

by: James Cook.
Is Hearing Loss A Problem For Your Child? Kids Birthday Party Checklist Remember Everything Steroids And Teens Advice For Kids Birthday Parties Ladybug Party Favors For An Oh So Sweet Kids Birthday Party National Children's Day - The Meaning For Indonesia Party Time Childrens Entertainers Are The Best Investment A Parent Can Make Checking Out Child-rearing Guides Will Strengthen Your Parenting Skills Online Yoga For Kids Make Them Strong Get To Learn Free Yoga For Children Tips On How To Save Your Child From Identity Theft Developing Creativity In Your Child Exclusive Cool Kids Clothes For Your Little Champs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.165.24) New York / New York City Processed in 0.013462 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2583, 956,
Samurai Swords And The Karate Kid Movie New York City