Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » What Is Aspergers Syndrome? How Can I Know If My Child Has It?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Is Aspergers Syndrome? How Can I Know If My Child Has It?

Nowadays lots of individuals have began to relate aspergers syndrome to autism

. Note; its not specifically Autism; but, the two are linked because they do have so many similar symptoms. One reason lots of parents actually catch this is due to the familiarity of Autism. Recently you may have seen a tale on Oprah about Jenny McCarthy and her son and their realization that he had Autism. This made lots of parents more aware about what this diagnosis is, how it could alter your kid and if your child may or might not have it.

I think a lot of parents saw that episode on Oprah and kind of looked at their child thinking, "wow, that is what has been wrong!" or "wow, those symptoms sound just like my son's". It was that individuals didn't really talk about this. If your child had it, it could be years or possibly their entire lives before you knew they had it. These days though, people are more open about it. In fact , individuals like Jenny McCarthy even went on national TV for a reason - to share her story and her kids story with everybody. So that if your child does have symptoms of Asperger, that you should get things checked out.

Don't disregard it, catch it fast enough and this will help . Some of the most common issues that parents see in a child which has Asperger's syndrome are; aggressiveness, self injury, and social inappropriateness. For example lets say you have a relative right now that has very significant symptoms of this condition. He is near to eight years old, struggles socially, he can't speak properly, and he is usually more inappropriate than one would like him to be. Many docs involved with Aspergers have said that there is a variation in the structure of the brain of a child without this syndrome versus with.

Besides aggressiveness , self injury, and social inappropriateness, other chief issues of this condition are; difficulty understanding and translating facial expressions and mannerisms of people, speech rigidity , shortage of eye contact, irregular nonverbal body postures, social and nonverbal problems, plus very fast speech and a lack of coordination. Some individuals say that once your kid certainly has Aspergers that they are changed forever that there is no going back. Personally, I'm a big believer in life style changes that could help with Aspergers. There are things you could do to help you and your child.What Is Aspergers Syndrome? How Can I Know If My Child Has It?

I think that if you do change how you speak to and around your kid, if you change their dietary plan , if you're patient with them that over time the symptoms can decrease. It does take time, and it could be painful. But, this could be helped if you help them work on it. Do not give up on your kid just because they have Aspergers or Autism or any other issues. You're their parent, which is what you are there for, to love them unconditionally!

By: Dave Angel
How Can One Cope With A Child Who Has Aspergers Syndrome How Can I Tell Whether My Child Has Asperger's Syndrome? Risk, Adventure, And Your Child Teen Breast Enlargement, Can Teenagers Use Breast Enlargement Pills? Proper Methods For Controlling Panic Attacks In Teenagers Why Parents Need To Invest In Child Safety Mats New York Nassau County Child Custody Jurisdiction Dismissal Divorce Violate Warrant Lawyers Attorney New York Orange County Child Custody Jurisdiction Residence Visitation, Paternity Lawyers Attorney Top Christmas Toys - What Will Kids Be Asking For This Christmas? Safety And Danger: Teens Texting Choosing A Summer Tennis Camp For Your Teen Moving with children – make it a positive experience Lasik And Icl For Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.239.148) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012362 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3005, 956,
What Is Aspergers Syndrome? How Can I Know If My Child Has It? Amsterdam