Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » How Can I Tell Whether My Child Has Asperger's Syndrome?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Can I Tell Whether My Child Has Asperger's Syndrome?

If you have a kid who has a few of the many ordinary symptoms of somebody with Asperger

syndrome or autism, you might be thinking if there is a real method to tell clinically if your child really has it, or just shows mild signs. If this is a really new subject to you, I am sure it is, you might be concerned about the causes and effects of Asperger syndrome and if there is anything you could do in order to keep your kid from having it get worse.

First off, let us talk a little bit about Aspergers syndrome history. This condition was originally described as Hands Asperger back in 1944 when a doctor named Hans Asperger started to find individuals that had clinical traits very similar to autism. The biggest distinction between what Hans found and what is occurring in our kids these days.

In 1994 The American Psychiatric Association added Aspergers syndrome to it's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. its not, however, listed under autism. Rather, its listed under a quite wider broad spectrum in the Pervasive Developmental Disorder segment of the handbook.

You may be wondering about some of the most common traits of Aspergers. One of the huge ones is social impairment. A lot of children might show that they have lack of social skills, they do not like to be touched, not even by their mother and father, they do not thrive in developing friendships like several other kids do, and they don't like any social constructs that are "new". How Can I Tell Whether My Child Has Asperger's Syndrome?

In other words, if your child has a schedule he or she sticks to each morning and you modify something, even something extremely small, they not only notice it, but their moods often change astronomically!

One more characteristic that a lot of kids have is the incapability to speak or relay their messages to you directly/correctly. A lot of children have bad motor ability, delayed speech, or they also tend to make up their own way of talking. This is one of the extremely worst symptoms, I think.

If your kid stops speaking normal English words and makes up his or her own language with grunts or sign language or stops talking at all, this is about the time which everybody, especially you, realizes that something is wrong. Something isn't exchanging properly from a neurological standpoint.

Another big symptom relates to sensory experiences or sensitivities. A lot of kids with Asperger Syndrome extremely hate noisy situations or loud things such as horns honking, fire alarms going off, parents fighting, etc.

By: Dave Angel
Risk, Adventure, And Your Child Teen Breast Enlargement, Can Teenagers Use Breast Enlargement Pills? Proper Methods For Controlling Panic Attacks In Teenagers Why Parents Need To Invest In Child Safety Mats New York Nassau County Child Custody Jurisdiction Dismissal Divorce Violate Warrant Lawyers Attorney New York Orange County Child Custody Jurisdiction Residence Visitation, Paternity Lawyers Attorney Top Christmas Toys - What Will Kids Be Asking For This Christmas? Safety And Danger: Teens Texting Choosing A Summer Tennis Camp For Your Teen Moving with children – make it a positive experience Lasik And Icl For Children Kids Gifts For Your Favorite Kids KidKraft – So Kids Can Learn, Play And Live
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.86.172) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012332 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2677, 956,
How Can I Tell Whether My Child Has Asperger's Syndrome? Ann Arbor