Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » What Do I Need To Do To Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Do I Need To Do To Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby?

What Do I Need To Do To Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby

?

The other day Ireceived an email which said in part: "what sorts of things do I need to do or accomplish to conceive or get a boy baby? What has to happen to make sure that I don't get a girl baby this time (since Ialready have a daughter?) Where should I start? What should I do first?" I'll answer these questions in the following article.

First, Understand What You Are Up Against And What Needs To Happen: In order to set yourself up for success, you need to understand your goal and what sorts of things can keep you from reaching it. The players in this game orthe racers to your egg are the X (girl producing) and Y (boy producing) sperm. In the most simple terms possible, what needs to happen is for a Y to be the first one to successfully fertilize the egg because this scenario will most definitely, 100% get you a boy baby (so long as the pregnancy is successful and results in a birth.)

There is a common misconception that since most people believe that men are physically stronger than women, it would make sense that boy or Y sperm would be stronger than girl or X sperm. But guess what? This isn't the case at all. In fact, the X or girl sperm are stronger and longer lived. (Think about it. Don't adult women live longer than men also?) Now, the Y or boy sperm are undeniably faster than the girl sperm and this is the advantage that you will need to use, while you will simultaneously have to over come the shorter life span.What Do I Need To Do To Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby?

If this wasn't enough to consider, there is one big factor that is standing in your way. (And this is in addition to the shorter life span.) This is acidity and PH. The weaker Y sperm which may well be already struggling (depending upon your timing) are going to be further compromised if your vaginal PH is too high. This is just too much for them to over come, so if your PH is too high or you are too acidic, then you've just made the odds worse.

Address Your PH In The Beginning: The next thing that I would advise you to do is to find out how acidic you are and how high your PH is. Many health food stores sell test strips that will tell you this very quickly and easily. The reason that you're doing this before anything else is that you want to allow yourself the time that you might need to lower and adjust your PH so that it more alkaline. This step often takes the longest and you want to give yourself plenty of time.

You can accomplish this through your diet and by douching. You should keep a close eye on your progress by continuing to use the strips. If your goal is to try this at your next ovulation date (and this is less than a month away) then I would suggest combining both douching and the diet for faster results. However, if you are not yet alkaline enough as ovulation approaches, I would advise you to wait until the next month. If you don't, your vaginal PH is only going to work against you rather than with you and this is too risky if you are serious about having a boy.

Timing Comes Next: Once your acidity is moving toward where you want it, you'll want to then begin to think about the best time to conceive. For a male conception (meaning that you want a boy), the optimal time is the day of and the day after you ovulate. Now you need to be dead on with this calculation. Because the Y sperm needs this precise timing because of their short life span. If you try too early, then they will have died off before the egg even becomes a factor. Don't guess or use old fashioned methods. The best way is to test bodily fluids like urine and saliva because these things are less open to misinterpretation and therefore to mistakes. Do not start trying before you get a positive reading. Optimally, your PH will be low enough once you get this positive. This is your ultimate goal.

Sexual Positioning Is The Last Thing To Worry About: This is probably the least important of all of the variables, but this is so easy and quick to accomplish, why wouldn't you try it? For a boy, you want to use deeper penetration because again you're trying to give the vulnerable boy sperm the best advantage by giving them less time and travels in an acidic environment.

Conceive A Boy is a website I set up to make the process of having a son a bit easier. I've included instructions and resources for douching recipes and food lists, examples of the PH testing strips and and ovulation predictors mentioned in this article, as well as hints, tips, and support. Check it out if you like at http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/
Kids Bed Sheets Does How You Conceive Determine Whether You'll Have A Boy Or A Girl? Reasons Why Kids Closet Organization Is Vital Kids' Bedroom Ideas - You Know Cabinet Knobs & Pulls Are Involved How To Choose Christmas Gifts For Teenagers Safe Driving Tips for Teens Teach Your Kid To Wear Pants With Gerber Training Pants How Much Omega 3 Is Optimal For Youths and Children? Tigers Silly Nigerian Brand Children's Clothing And Formal Cooperation Spar - Tigers Foolish Sweet 16 Invitations For Your Teen Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party Important Early Childhood Activities For Your Child Early Childhood Development During The First 3 Years Concept And Learning Theories For Early Childhood Development
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.38.24) / Processed in 0.005669 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 4699, 956,