Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » What Are My 3 Favorite Affiliate Programs And Why?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Are My 3 Favorite Affiliate Programs And Why?

What Are My 3 Favorite Affiliate Programs And Why?

There are thousands of affiliate marketers in every country in the world

. The reason for this is because of the number of affiliate programs available to join.

Not all affiliate programs are very good however. Here are my 3 favorite affiliate programs and why I like them.

1. Submit Your Article. I like to join programs that are a little different than the others and ones that attack a need or solve a problem.

This is why I like SYA. They are an article submission company with a different twist.

They provide a system using a unique technology known as Article Leverage. This allows you to create hundreds of unique versions of your articles before they are submitted to various article directories.

Not only should you be using the service, you can also make money referring their affiliate program. This is a good residual income program because you get paid every month the people you refer keep their membership intact.

2. Cash Crate. This is a very good paid survey affiliate program that is easy to make money referring members too. I have always liked to sell tools as opposed to actually doing the work.

This means instead of taking surveys I earn money with CashCrate referring new members. However this is also a two-tier affiliate program so you can earn money when people take surveys and on the new members they recruit as well.

It's free to join, they have great promotion materials, they have a free list of companies to take surveys from, run contests, and have a discussion forum for members to hang out in. They also pay like clockwork at the first of every month including direct deposit.

3. The Affiliate Power Group. Not everyone knows how to do affiliate marketing correctly.

You will learn how to do affiliate marketing and build your own online business at the same time. The private forum they have offers direct contact with mentors who do affiliate marketing full time. This is different than many membership programs where the owners are not active.

They also have a residual income payment plan where you get paid every month that members you sign up are active. This is a good way to build an ongoing income and provide a much needed service to affiliate marketers.

I understand there are many affiliate programs to offer in various niches. Whether you join the ones I am in or not there are a couple things keep in mind.

Try and find affiliate programs that are unique and provide a different twist than all their competitors. Go for programs that pay you over and over whenever possible. Residual income allows you to continue to get paid if you ever decide to stop working.

by: Jeff Schuman
Using The Internet To Market Your Florida Vacation Rental Social Bookmarking And Its Advantages & Disadvantages Article Marketing: An Increasingly Popular Internet Marketing Strategy Squidoo Lenses - Picking Your Name Make Real Money On The Internet-who Do You Trust Facebook Application Development Think Before You Leap Mlm Marketing - Internet Business Is A Bomb Or Is It Not So? Watch Avator 2009 Online For Free Top Tips To Buying Office Supplies Online Mybrandbuilderpro Mentor Turned Me On To White Boards How To Get Free Super Powerful Publicity For Your Business Teenpreneur Millionaires Reveal New Cash Secrets How To Maximize Your Listing's Exposure On Ebay
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.119.17) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012435 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2770, 973,
What Are My 3 Favorite Affiliate Programs And Why? Copenhagen