Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Teenpreneur Millionaires Reveal New Cash Secrets
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Teenpreneur Millionaires Reveal New Cash Secrets

Teenpreneur Millionaires Reveal New Cash Secrets

Life couldnt be much harder in 2009 for the many teenagers who are witnessing a parent or a guardian lose a job in these tough economic times

. Layoffs and pay cuts have left many parents with little or no employment prospects across the globe as more businesses shrink or closedown. Consequently this has led to a huge number of young people feeling demoralised with no hope of employment in traditional businesses after school or college. Faced with the decision of finding alternative methods of helping their families, a rising number of these bright young minds are now tapping into their own homegrown skills as a solution to the ever-increasing economic downturn.

The internet has made it all easy for most of these young minds like Ashley Qualls who created a business and made her first $1 million at the tender age of 14. She believed so much in her creation that she even declined a huge offer from a big company for her business. From very humble beginnings, Ashley is now the owner of a multimillion-dollar business and still growing. She is a constant reminder that ingenuity is ageless.

While most of her friends hung out at the mall, 15-year-old Nori Evoy built a successful tourism website, which instantly ranked high on Google and generated loads of traffic and cash in no time. Her active teenage lifestyle could not deter her efforts to research and create a website. To accommodate her schoolwork, she set it all up on autopilot and made thousands of dollars every month, working from home for just a few hours each week.

While some teen entrepreneurs have found fortune on the web, plenty have simply looked around themselves to find ways towards their own financial independence: Peter Foti, from the USA, recently created a company that builds and repairs computers. Today, his monthly earnings are in excess of $2,500, working on his projects part-time. Asked about his success at such a tender age, his comments were, Ive always been interested in starting my own business because I love the idea of being my own boss. Like most successful teen entrepreneurs, Peter never allowed age to hinder his dream.

At the age of 12, another teenager, Brian, trained himself as a freelance web designer for companies. After someone online gave him a small monetary reward for fixing their website, Brian began offering his technical services to other people. He did research on building PCs and built his own computer, then his parents. His advice to aspiring teen entrepreneurs is to start small and never give up.

One young successful entrepreneur once said, It wasn't until I was in my 20's that I read about this concept and realised that I'd probably been making money naturally since I was a teenager...which has undoubtedly helped me become so successful.

More and more Teen-preneurs are finding new ways of making money, while attaining high grades at school. Sandwiching, as many call it, is promising more freedom both financially and socially, for those that are willing to chase after it. Many parents embrace this newfound entrepreneurial spirit, which promises a dignified and secure future for their children.

by: kbm56
How To Maximize Your Listing's Exposure On Ebay Boost Your Beauty Salon Marketing Efforts With Twitter Money From Home With Green Cleaning Products Donald Trump Network Mlm Review Starting An Online Business Does Not Require Geniuses! How To Make Money Taking Surveys Online Xango Mlm - A Mangosteen Juice Review Free Traffic To My Website - My Secrets Of Getting Free Traffic To My Website Why Should I Market Online? When You Buy Affiliate Marketing School Book You Would Not Be Disappointed Submit Free Articles And Directory Online To Get High Ranking The Most Successful Home Based Businesses Have A Few Commonalities How To Make Great Money With All Your Ebay Auctions
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.118.99) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.006723 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3241, 973,
Teenpreneur Millionaires Reveal New Cash Secrets Casper