Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Boost Your Beauty Salon Marketing Efforts With Twitter
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Boost Your Beauty Salon Marketing Efforts With Twitter

Boost Your Beauty Salon Marketing Efforts With Twitter

Does your beauty salon marketing plan include social media marketing

? Social media marketing has taken the advertising world by storm due to its rising popularity. One of the most popular social media marketing tools is Twitter. So, if you are promoting a day spa or a salon on the internet then I'd suggest you intimate with Twitter and add it to your beauty salon promotion arsenal now.

Though Twitter is primarily a way of keeping up with friends, although it is used by savvy beauty salon marketers to expand their reach, gain followers, and develop new potentials client leads. This means their followers are being exposed to their updates on a regular basis. For instance, if I want to promote my salon using twitter marketing, I can put an interesting tweet about my offer and post a link to my offer page on my salon website. Instantly, all my followers are exposed to the offer. So if you're short of hair salon marketing ideas, let us discuss ways to use Twitter to maximize your marketing reach.

In order to build a loyal following on Twitter, you have to keep your posts interesting enough to capture and retain their attention. "What are you doing now?" is the foundation of Twitter. If you keep updating your posts frequently about what you are doing, your followers will know you closely. Gradually, this will help to build a relationship with them. Similarly, if you follow others, (including your competitors), you can learn about them and work with them closely.

The big mistake to watch out for is posting only links to sales offers. Your followers will treat it as spam and you will be seen as abusing Twitter for your personal gain. The general rule of thumb is that anything that you send out or post should be ninety percent content and ten percent advertising.

As mentioned earlier, Twitter is primarily a social site. As with any social media, there should be give and take relationship. Naturally, give comes first. When you give out more and more helpful content, more people will want to work with you and you will receive more attention. I traditionally give away items from my website store most days creating a competition of sorts. This is a great way to give back and also get your salon out there and your tweets noticed. Also, make sure that you follow and read other people on Twitter, especially celebrities in your chosen area. There will be a lot to learn from them and you can also network with them for future business opportunities. If you find anything that is interesting for your followers, you can even post a link to it on your Twitter page so that you are directing others to quality content.

In order to maximize the potential of Twitter you can take advantage of many tools that support Twitter. Here are three of them, but of course, there are many more out there. Squidoo allows you to input your twitter info into your Squidoo account and then it automatically tweets your latest posts on your lenses. Facebook also has a Twitter application which automatically updates your Facebook status when you make a tweet. There is another tool which is a Wordpress plugin called TweetMyBlog which allows you to create two-way connection between your blog and your Twitter account. Your blog posts will be automatically posted to your Twitter account and your latest tweets will be shown on your blog giving increased exposure to both.

So, there you have it. Good luck with your Twitter beauty salon marketing efforts, it's a ton of fun!

by: Francis Featherby
Money From Home With Green Cleaning Products Donald Trump Network Mlm Review Starting An Online Business Does Not Require Geniuses! How To Make Money Taking Surveys Online Xango Mlm - A Mangosteen Juice Review Free Traffic To My Website - My Secrets Of Getting Free Traffic To My Website Why Should I Market Online? When You Buy Affiliate Marketing School Book You Would Not Be Disappointed Submit Free Articles And Directory Online To Get High Ranking The Most Successful Home Based Businesses Have A Few Commonalities How To Make Great Money With All Your Ebay Auctions Technical Support Center, Tech Support Center, Market Research Services, Email Marketing Proficient Seo Services For Higher Search Engine Ranking And Traffic
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.193.172) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.005116 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3592, 973,
Boost Your Beauty Salon Marketing Efforts With Twitter Pirapozinho