Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » Week 14 NFL Picks and Odds
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Week 14 NFL Picks and Odds

Week 14 NFL Picks and Odds

It was a strong week for these NFL picks last week - the Falcons mounted a late comeback to win and cover, and the Rams didn't need any late heroics to put away the lousy Cardinals. Here's hoping that the momentum carries over to these Week 14 NFL picks and odds:

Green Bay (-6.5) at Detroit (Sunday, Dec. 12, 1 p.m. EST)

Green Bay has won five of its last six games, and the last four of those wins have been by enough to cover this spread. The loss was at Atlanta, and there is no shame in losing that one. In short, the Packers are playing good football right now. Aaron Rodgers has been strong, and on both sides of the ball they are playing with confidence, where to buy Discount NFL Jerseys? maybe ujersy is a good choice.

The Lions haven't won a game in their division for a long, long time. They haven't beaten the Packers for even longer. The Packers have covered seven of their last nine meetings as well. There are some promising things going on in Detroit, but they are few and far between, and a lot of their issues are getting more and more significant as the season goes along - with their QB issues being chief among them.

There isn't a meaningful part of the game in which Detroit has an edge, and Green Bay's edge on defense is particularly significant. Green Bay has a whole lot to play for -- playoff positioning and even a playoff spot rely on a few more wins down the stretch.

This means nothing at all to the Lions. Zip. Zilch. It's just another game between now and the end of the season for them. The line is available at 6.5 and seven, according to NFL odds. I would like the Packers at seven, but I love them at 6.5, if you want to buy Baltimore RavensJerseys, go to ujersy.

I expect Aaron Rodgers to have another solid day -- with flashes of brilliance -- and I don't think that Detroit has nearly enough weapons right now to answer the challenge.

Tampa Bay (-1) at Washington (Sunday, December 12, 1 pm ET)

It has taken me a long time to take this Tampa Bay team seriously. Surprisingly, it wasn't until they lost their last two games that I realized that they are no joke. They played both Atlanta and Baltimore tough, and are doing a lot of things right. This is a team with...

More information please views: Week 14 NFL Picks and Odds
Basics Of Nfl Handicapping wholesale nfl jerseys120 How to get free tax help Capital Gains Tax Explained Get Copy Of Income Tax Return Easily! How I Saved $35,000 in Taxes by Doing This One Simple Thing Watch San Francisco 49ers VS Seattle Seahawks NFL Week 14 on your PC on December 12, 2010 Chicago Bears Tickets : The Bears Have Recorded More Overall Victories Than Any Other Nfl Franchise An Expert Accountant Can Help You Save Taxes Income Tax Return And Preparation In Mississauga On Canada Done Fast Benefits Offered By Tax Deferred Annuity & Immediate Annuity Schemes Seeking The Most Fantastic Moment In Nfl Football Jerseys Royalty Of Your Favorite Teams Can Be Shown By Nfl Jerseys
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.181.231) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.005209 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2445, 184,
Week 14 NFL Picks and Odds Campo Grande