Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » How I Saved $35,000 in Taxes by Doing This One Simple Thing
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

How I Saved $35,000 in Taxes by Doing This One Simple Thing

If you're anything like me and in the same tax situation that I was in last year, then you are looking for a way to save money on taxes. Maybe you owe taxes from a previous year and the penalties and interest are piling up. Or maybe you haven't filed because you still owe taxes and you aren't sure what to do to get out of this situation.

I know that owing a lost of money to the IRS can be very stressful. Well I owed over $40K in taxes from a few years back and was trying to settle my debt with the IRS so that I could move on with my life. I received a ton of letters from these lawyer firms that claimed they would settle my debt with the IRS for pennies on the dollar and they would take care of everything - for a fee. So I called about 6 of these places and went through the questionnaire over the phone with them and listened to what they had to say about the matter.

After speaking with the reps from the firms, I realized that I had learned several things about the IRS and what I was able to do that was legal and would help me out. There are many programs out there that are available for regular folks that help with your tax burden. The thing is though, that you will not see these programs advertised or even talked about anywhere that is easy to find. That is because the IRS doesn't want you to know this stuff and they want you money. And they will resort to all sorts of tactics to get your money that they think you owe them, like taking a lien out on you or garnishing your wages.

So now I was able to take the recent knowledge that I had acquired and call up the IRS myself. There is this thing called an Offer in Compromise that will let you plead your case. What this document is in a nutshell is, it's an offer whereby you state in writing what you can afford to pay for a short time period that will allow you to pay off your tax burden. There are some other requirements to get qualified for and OIC, but it worked for me and saved me $35K from my tax bill.
Watch San Francisco 49ers VS Seattle Seahawks NFL Week 14 on your PC on December 12, 2010 Chicago Bears Tickets : The Bears Have Recorded More Overall Victories Than Any Other Nfl Franchise An Expert Accountant Can Help You Save Taxes Income Tax Return And Preparation In Mississauga On Canada Done Fast Benefits Offered By Tax Deferred Annuity & Immediate Annuity Schemes Seeking The Most Fantastic Moment In Nfl Football Jerseys Royalty Of Your Favorite Teams Can Be Shown By Nfl Jerseys Building A Solid Foundation For Your Sons In Nfl Football Jerseys Variety Of Methods To Show Supports For Nfl Football Stars Most Common Abusive Tax Schemes Why you should use a NFL Handicapper Merits of an NFL Handicapper Tax Fraud: Looking At Tax Evasion From A Different Angle
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.173.112) / Processed in 0.011091 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2124, 184,