Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » User Review: Seagate FreeAgent Go 1TB External Harddrive
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

User Review: Seagate FreeAgent Go 1TB External Harddrive

Welcome reader, and thanks for visiting my blog.

This is a customer review of the Seagate FreeAgent GO 1TB External Hardrive.

The Seagate FreeAgent Go boasts being one of the smallest external harddrives on the market, at .49, and featuring a tuxedo black version, it fits in nicely with many of your existing devices and desktop.

Here are some key benefits of the Seagate FreeAgent Go 1TB

Pocket and carry your data with ease thanks to a sleek designthe thinnest portable storage solution on the market. Even the cable folds up compactly.

Choose from a variety of colors to complement your style and help you differentiate between multiple drives.

Easily protect your data with automatic backup software.

Keep your most important files and folders private with software encryption technology.

Experience fast data transfer with a USB 2.0 interface.

Get started quickly with pre-loaded software. No CDs

Installation

Upon connecting the Seagate FreeAgent Go, your Operating System should recognize and install it for you. Opening up the drive you will notice a few items, a Seagate folder, Autorun.inf, and Setup.exe. The setup.exe is a program for you to register, and take advantage of the free products that come with your Seagate FreeAgent Go.

So far I have transfered over 100 gigs of information to the Seagate FreeAgent Go 1TB in roughly 6 minutes via USB 2.0 so I'd say it's pretty fast.

I'd give the Seagate FreeAgent Go 1TB a 4 out of 5 stars, simply because the USB cable is pretty short at about 8.

Thanks for taking the time to read my article, and I hope it helped you in your decision.
Read First Garmin Forerunner 305 Review Before Buying It Birmingham - Newcastle betting preview Kajabi Review MLMLeadSystemPro Lead Generation Review - Leads on Steroids? Finance Assignment Help Earning Money Through Scrap Copper Mass Money Maker Review Does Comfort Mean Spending More Money? Money Saved With A Rapid Prototype Tooling Strategy Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk - Reviewed Here Are Some Of The Chief Benefits Connected With Different Strollers Lotto Master Formula Review Saving Money While Saving Or Increasing Its Value With Short Term Investments
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.146.37.45) / Processed in 0.010945 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 1815, 385,