Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Kajabi Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Kajabi Review

Kajabi Review

Kajabi is new shopping cart system new to the online ecommerce market in late 2010.

The advertising videos created by Andy Jenkins to promote Kajabi are by far some of the most creative and entertaining sales videos ever seen butI want to review ifKajabi is all "huff and puff" or does it have the ability to turn the informational marketing industry into a 1 man parade with Kajabi leading the charge?

Before we can make an honest assessment and review Kajabi, we first need to take a hard look at what Kajabi is and what it's intended to do. Only then can we even begin to compare the Kajabi price versus the business value.

At the core of Kajabi are systems intended to automate much of the information marketing for the Kajabi customers. Included in the marketing system is a shopping cart, membership system, squeeze page generator and a plethora of tools for video delivery to your website.

Advertised as a "push button simple" solution, Kajabi includes numerous templates for their customers to use to create web pages, squeeze pages and video effects.

The downside to these templates is that everyone has access to the same templates. The more customers Kajabi brings into their system, the more you'll see the most popular templates used over and over and therefore diminishing their effectiveness for each user.

It's a common problem for any system and the main reason you'll find most shopping cart, membership systems, etc place a high focus on customization. The key is to make your website, squeeze page and membership system look unique in order to portray a high sense of value to your customer.

Kajabi is certainly configurable so I'm not trying to imply that you're forced into using one of their templates but if you're creating your own designs, it appears to me that the price you pay to be in the Kajabi system is a little rich.

For example, when you compare Kajabi versus Premium Web Cart, you'll find that Kajabi has significantly fewer business modules but at a substantially higher price. When comparing 1 website the disparity is not too bad but watch what happens when you start adding a 2nd or 3rd website to your portfolio:

Website #1: Kajabi = $99/month - PremiumWebCart = $99/month

Website #2 thru #10: Kajabi = $199/month - PremiumWebCart = $99/month

Website #11 thru Unlimited: Kajabi = $299/month - PremiumWebCart = $99/month

Kajabi also charges a $99 set up fee while Premium Web Cart gives you a month for for the price of a morning coffee ($4.97 OK ...for the price of a latte) so you can try it out risk free.

But lets face it, price means nothing if the return on the monthly investment isn't worth the monthly fee. So here is where you're going to have to decide what is the best business plan.

Kajabi places a heavy emphasis on their membership system, community building and video while a system like Premium Web Cart aims for a "total business system integration", also focusing on their own membership system but then adding many other powerful business tools like a CRM, project manager, fulfillment automation, live chat, automated support solutions, etc.

If you your business is heavily weighted towards forum communities and video, I think Kajabi could be a good choice for your business.

But I say this with some reservation because I'm always suspicious of a business I cannot call and speak with before I give them my money. Forums and chat rooms are great for recreational purposes but when I'm looking at true online business systems, I want to know there's more to it than a set of slick videos.

Do your research, review Kajabi sites and listen to their owners to see if this is an online marketing system that will enable your business to prosper.

Discover what others are saying in the actual user comments in my Kajabi review and compare Kajabi vs PremiumWebCart to learn what ecommerce solution is the best fit for your business.

...and remember, call them both and speak with the staff before committing your business to any online business system.
MLMLeadSystemPro Lead Generation Review - Leads on Steroids? Finance Assignment Help Earning Money Through Scrap Copper Mass Money Maker Review Does Comfort Mean Spending More Money? Money Saved With A Rapid Prototype Tooling Strategy Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk - Reviewed Here Are Some Of The Chief Benefits Connected With Different Strollers Lotto Master Formula Review Saving Money While Saving Or Increasing Its Value With Short Term Investments Save Water and Money With Dual Flush Toilets and Waterless Urinals Rice Cookers - Purchasing the Best One Transform Every Stroller Into a Consumer By Means of Striking Open Signs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.107.181) / Processed in 0.012983 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 4284, 385,
Kajabi Review