Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Twitter Uses For When Your Clients Don't Have It
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Twitter Uses For When Your Clients Don't Have It

Twitter, a fun, addicting tool that many people wonder what the benefit of Twitter really is

. Having researched a lot of expert blogs, reviews and posts, here is some areas in which Twitter can be useful as a business tool, providing an enhanced connection with your team, customers, and potential customers.

One question that has been asked quite often, is that how can Twitter be a valuable tool when my client's are not utilizing this service. There are a number of benefits that can be achieved via using these tool. One main ability that can be gained with Twitter is instant access to your organization's team members in a non disruptive way. Imagine if you had to answer a question that you may not be very familiar with. Instead of having to dig your email address book to find an expert in the area of the question, you could simple tweet the question, and your people could retweet your tweet until an answer is provided.

Another way, one in which I have utilized on personal sites, and on client sites, is to simple post updates, and pull your Twitter updates into a feed on your website allowing potential clients, and current clients on your web presence to see that your organization is using Twitter to open communication lines, and to post updates.

One of the best utilization I have seen is that one of my clients will use Twitter to post updates on appointment cancellations, thus allowing for last minute booking, and being able to acheive higher quality of client satisfaction, and achieve higher revenue due to a lower rate of unfilled appointments. This works in two ways for this client. One they have most of their clients utilizing Twitter and following them, thus they get the update when their is a cancellation, etc and can book right away. Additionally we have setup a Live Feed on their website, so when a update is made, anyone on my clients site will see that an update has been made, and they can book right from the website.

I hope this information has provided a few beneficial utilization of Twitter in a business environment. More articles on proper utilization will be coming soon. I would like to thank the users @IMU, @ohioseoconsult, and @Pistachio for some of the information and ideas that were used in this article.

by: Christopher Tignearnaigh
Can't Get Over My Ex Wife How To Move On Sentence Making & Dictionary Tool - Big Surprise ! Does Joel Marion's Cheat Your Way Thin Program Works? Are You Dying Of Thirst And Don't Know It? Chiropractor In Raleigh Nc | How To Recover From Whiplash Injuries Chiropractor In Apache-junction Az | How To Treat Minor Injuries Chiropractor Beaverton Or | Recovering From Your Injuries Can Take Some Effort Robert Allenby plays with injure Chiropractor Greensboro Nc | Whiplash Diagnosis & Recovery Chiropractor Villa Park Il | Weight Loss Makes Your Scale's Life Easier Don't Rent Until You Read This! Chiropractor Las Vegas Nv | Treating Common Athletic Injuries Pregnancy's Beautiful Stretch Marks
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.80.15) / Processed in 0.005211 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2355, 952,