Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » The Truth About Abs By Mike Geary Review - Discover The Truth About The Truth About Abs
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Truth About Abs By Mike Geary Review - Discover The Truth About The Truth About Abs

The Truth About Abs By Mike Geary Review - Discover The Truth About The Truth About Abs

Let me start off by telling you this is a no nonsense review. I will cut out the crap you have read so far and give you facts.

FACT IS: You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than finding an unbiased review online. Everyone is more interested in making money than telling the truth. Frankly, I don't have the time or the desire to sell everything. If it's good it's good. If not, then I will say that too.

What is Truth About Abs? Truth About Abs was created by Mike Geary. He is the one that made TruthAboutAbs.com and The Truth About Six Pack Abs, Busy Man Fitness.com. Both have been seen as hugely successful

Click here if you want to skip my review and check out Truth About Abs now.

Truth About Abs was ranked the number one e-book in its category, but that just means it had ton of people promoting the product.

I always research the person's track record before I buy anything. This means that I had to determine if Truth About Six Pack Abs was any good. Turns out it was good but it wasn't all that.

To be honest, it was a good book but most of the stuff I already knew. However, I did like his ideas about how to work out at home. That part was easy to follow and easy to do

Back to Truth About Abs

Again, let me remind you that I won't spout out all the promotional hype. I will give you details so you can make your own decision.

What do you get?

You get a book. The book is basically a training manual on how to get the abs you want. No software and no extra frills.

The Good and The Bad

Whereas Busy Man Fitness is geared to the home workout, Truth About Abs focuses on exercises done primarily at the gym. It doesn't reveal any "secrets" but it does dispel myths.

If you are looking for a lazy man's way to 6-pack abs, this is not for you. You have to work out to get results. However, if you already work out and can't seem to get 6-pack abs, then this will help.

My experience wasn't so impressive as the hype. I did not lose 7 inches in 11 weeks, but after 3 months, my abs did start to show.

You will learn some cool things like:

* The exact science behind getting defined abs

* Proper Diet & Nutrition

* Over 50 exercises

* The myth that cardio is the "answer"

You will get tons of information, maybe a bit too much.

Basically, you learn that it takes time and effort to get 6-pack abs.

Click here if you want to skip my review and check out Truth About Abs now.

My final thoughts

If you are serious about getting 6-pack abs and are willing to work for them, then this is for you. If you want a quick and easy method, don't waste your money.
The123 system of making money We Need To Win Some Money Or Win Some Lottery Prizes - What Can We Do To Win? Read my Commission maniac review Rapid Income Creator Review Managerial Accounting Vs. Financial Accounting CFP Certification Program-the Most prestigious certification of the financial community Easy Click Commissions + Find Niches Make Money What Financial Tactics are you Taking to Keep Afloat? Hard money is it for you? How Much Money Do I Get for Pain and Suffering The best carry on luggage reviewed Comfortable Budget Hotels in Ahmedabad with Luxury Stay Kevin Neeld Hockey Development - Hockey Power Skating Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.247.166) / Processed in 0.011620 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 50 , 2955, 385,