Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Story Of Taylormade Rossa Tourismo Putter
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Story Of Taylormade Rossa Tourismo Putter

Today I will tell a story about the golf club. The club is Taylormade Rossa Tourismo Putter.

Itfeatures TaylorMade's new AGSI + technology with 14 grooves positioned closer together, which is more efficient at promoting forward spin and negating backspin for a smoother roll. The Tourismo's wire frame-head construction allows additional weight to be moved to the perimeter of the putter for a higher MOI and greater forgiveness on mis-hits. It's 304 stainless steel construction with midnight black finish is of premium quality and gives it cosmetic appeal. The Tourismo's extreme MOI shape offers exceptional forgiveness and stability for straighter putts on mis-hits, this putter incorporates Taylormade's Moveable Weight Technology (MWT) which allows you to change head weight by installing different MWT cartridges in two rear ports.

Features:

Includes a wrench for changing putter head weight

Wire frame-head construction

Extreme MOI shape

Moveable weight technology

In words, it is an excellent putter and face insert. Love the insert, club aesthetics and head cover. It just inspires confidence. If your putting touch is just bad ,or you do not have enough time to practice, this is the putter to even the game. To be honestly, I really like the Rossa Tourismo putter, its working out great for me.

Hot Search:

Taylormade Rossa Siena4 Putter

TaylorMade Rosa INZA Putter

The Rossa Tourismo is highly underrated, I tried the spider from TM, which is much better known, and this one by far has a much better feel. Notice that it may take a few strokes to get used to its inverted shape (wider in the back and narrower in the front). Actually, at the beginning I hit the ball a few times in my practice stroke with the bottom just because of this asymmetry. Nothing that you can't get used to.

Besides, it is very easy to align. Gets the ball rolling almost immediately.Gives me a lot of confidence. Bought it brand new on ebay for $50 with the wrench (which never used) and got it cut down to 31", it's my confidence club. Not sure if there are any bad points, maybe the bottom sometimes can get stuck in the grass but that is mostly due to a bad stroke.
Extended student visitor visa for migrants studying English language courses This month, enjoy Festive Offer from SBI Cards Christmas Wreaths and Barn Lights for your Store SIM free phones are congenial for longer communication while touring French Riviera, the Dream Destination For Holidays Why London Theatre Tickets Make an Ideal Gift PGA Tour Parity Leads to Unexpected Winners Back to the Present and the Features of Travel Accessories for Nintendo Wii, The Best Christmas Gift The Holiday Season, A Multi-Dimensional Perspective How much do you know the TourStage Bridgestone ViQ Driver? Enjoy the Holiday Season by Not Overeating Celebrate the Holy Laba Festival with a Bowl of Porridge in Breathtaking Beijing
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.118.198) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012021 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2371, 954,
The Story Of Taylormade Rossa Tourismo Putter Atlanta