Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The French Connection
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The French Connection

The French Connection

The French language has always fascinated me. I have a great admiration for the language and also for the people who speak this lovely language. Since my childhood, I nourished a desire to learn the language. I wanted to learn French in France or join any French school in Switzerland. I yearned to go to France and learn French in France. But I was clueless about how I should proceed. How would I know about the procedure for learning French abroad? I had no knowledge whatsoever about any good French school in France. Then one of my friends told me about ESL. I found a great saviour in the form of ESL.

I found all the necessary information about ESL and after completing all initial formalities I left for Nice, France for learning this beautiful language. My decision to learn French in Nice was prompted by not only the scenic beauty of the place but also by the charm of the language. One of the most scenic cities in France, Nice is a delight for travellers. With its flower market, spectacular coastline, soothing climateall make this, France's second-largest city a real paradise for a traveler.

Its deep blue-green sea and spectacular architecture attracted me a lot. I loved the Cours Saleya Flower Market, the Matisse Museum, the Russian Cathedral and a lot more. My stay in Nice was full of fun and excitement and I still treasure my fond memories in this spectacular city. Indeed Nice is a jewel in the rich French crown.

This is the reason why every year millions of tourists visit this spectacular city.

I also made friends with many French students and I am still in touch with these friends. We often go down the memory lane and recollect our fond memories.

We also visited Switzerland and learnt the language for two months in a French school in Switzerland .

So, if you desire to learn French abroad, go to France. France is the best place for you to learn this beautiful language. Besides, you will enjoy the lively atmosphere in the country. You can also enjoy the company of the French people who are very friendly and cooperative. You can chill out in some of the most exciting places in that country.

Today I feel quite comfortable in using the language and I can easily interact with any French-speaking person without any hesitation. I would like to thank ESL for its kind assistance.

by: Mr. Krister Weidenhielm
Ladakh Travel - High, Cold And Dry The Blend Of Traveling And Learning Celebrity Silver - One Stop For All Your Jewellery Need Save A Trip London Storage And Secure Storage Solutions From Space Station Now The Mains Fed Water Coolers Are The Right Choice For All Australians Jack Johnson Is Going Back On Tour This Year Palace On Wheels A Modern Luxury Travel New Tips - Penis Male Enlargement Facts - Comparison Between The Past And Modern Ways Of Enlarging A Penis Cheap Holidays Amsterdam Holiday Breaks Summer Monsoon Season at Grand Canyon South Rim Kindle DX For Summer 2010-Reviewing Reasons
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.65.65) / Processed in 0.006680 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2782, 954,
The French Connection