Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Blend Of Traveling And Learning
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Blend Of Traveling And Learning

The Blend Of Traveling And Learning

If you want to make your learning process more interesting by combining travel with education

, you should join ESL. Joining ESL will not only give you an edge over others but will also help you carve a niche for yourself. It will ensure you a bright and secure career.

I am saying this from my own experience. Five years ago, when I was groping in the dark after completing my school education. I was not sure about what should be the next step for me. I wanted to join some courses that could assure me a safe career option. I had always thought about taking a foreign language course at some prominent institute. Then one day I came across ESL. One of my friends suggested that joining ESL would help me a lot in securing my career. I saw a ray of hope. There was an end to my tunnel of uncertainty. I saw light in the form of ESL.

While treading the corridor of uncertainty, I was quite depressed and I lost enthusiasm. But my decision to join ESL made a real difference. I decided to learn German in Germany. Otherwise, I thought it would be a great idea to join a German school in Switzerland.

One fine morning I boarded an Air India flight to Berlin. There are lots of Language schools in Germany. But I decided to join the best school in Berlin. Learning German in Berlin was once in a lifetime achievement for me as I enjoyed my stay in Berlin a lot. Berlin is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places in Germany. Its historical reminiscence still reverberates in the august buildings and other monuments of the city. Every building in the city has its own tale to tell. I used to be an avid reader of these buildings. While strolling down the road, my heart went back to the past. The Blend Of Traveling And Learning

The Brandenburg Gate, the Konzerthaus (Schauspielhaus, concert hall), the historic Nikolaiviertel (Nikolai quarter) with the oldest church of Berlin, the Nikolai-Kirche; the Deutsche Staatsoper (opera house) the Pergamon museum, the Zeughaus, the Siegessule (Victory Column), the Funkturm (radio tower), the Reichstagsgebude or Reichstag (Parliament House), Charlottenburg Castle, Bellevue Castle (seat of the President of the Federal Republic of Germany) and the Olympia stadium are some of the prominent buildings and remains of history. Every building has its own history.

Today, looking back, I often feel nostalgic about my days in Berlin. I spent some quality time there with my newly made friends. Those were the most memorable days of my student life and a solid foundation was laid for my career.

by: Mr. Krister Weidenhielm
Celebrity Silver - One Stop For All Your Jewellery Need Save A Trip London Storage And Secure Storage Solutions From Space Station Now The Mains Fed Water Coolers Are The Right Choice For All Australians Jack Johnson Is Going Back On Tour This Year Palace On Wheels A Modern Luxury Travel New Tips - Penis Male Enlargement Facts - Comparison Between The Past And Modern Ways Of Enlarging A Penis Cheap Holidays Amsterdam Holiday Breaks Summer Monsoon Season at Grand Canyon South Rim Kindle DX For Summer 2010-Reviewing Reasons Keep Christmas Decorations in Mind Tidysongs vs Tuneup Media: A Legit Comparison
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.43.140) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012278 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2986, 954,
The Blend Of Traveling And Learning Campo Grande