Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » The Electrolux Ergorapido Cordless Vacuum - Powerful Suction In A Compact Model
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Electrolux Ergorapido Cordless Vacuum - Powerful Suction In A Compact Model

We needed a compact cordless for times when our regular vacuum was just too much to deal with

, and we ended up purchasing the Electrolux Ergorapido Cordless Vacuum. Sometimes there are just small cleanup jobs that only require a vacuum of this size with the added convenience of it being cordless. We've been using it for a while now, and wanted to share with others what we have discovered about the Electrolux Ergorapido Cordless Vacuum.

One feature I immediately fell in love with on the Electrolux Ergorapido Cordless Vacuum was the 180-degree swivel head. It also has a detachable hand vacuum along with a dusting and crevice brush. The brush stores in the handle so you don't have an extra accessory to keep up with and risk losing. There aren't too many vacuums that pack this much versatility into a compact model of this size. Do not be misled into thinking this is just a small-time, chore vacuum for light jobs. This little baby packs some real suction power, and its handy crevice brush allows you to clean hard-to-reach corners and crevices.

The dust cup is designed so you don't have to get your hands all dirty when you need to empty it. The charger can be mounted on the wall for added convenience, allowing you to save on storage space. The Electrolux Ergorapido Vacuum Cleaner is great for people in apartments, dorm rooms, and motor homes, giving them the cleaning power of a regular vacuum without taking up a lot of valuable space.

I can easily drag it up and down the stairs, vacuum the stairs with ease as well as the little throw rugs without it trying to devour them. It has plenty of power to do the carpeting and for wooden or tile floor and you can set it to lower power to extend battery life. It vacuums for about 20 minutes on full power and even longer on low power.

It has a rotary brush as with most floor vacuums and you know how tangled up those get after a while? But what's particulary neat about this one is that it has a release button at the back where you can easily remove the brush for cleaning! Believe me, this can be a critical issue if you're constantly vacumming long stringy things like dog hair and thread. If you're not able to clear this out easily, you won't want to do it often and the brush becomes useless. So this is a must!

I'm finding myself using my Electrolux Ergorapido Cordless Vacuum more and more, leaving my larger vacuum cleanerstowed away in the closet. I get such great suctioning power with it. I just don't see the need for having to hassle with the cords, plugs, and outlets of my other vacuum sometimes. I'm sure if you try this vacuum, you'll be just as impressed as I am.

by: Scott Salter
Concept 2 Ceiling Fan Review Make Money Fast - Video Is So Important Plastic Injection Mold - Time And Money Saving Method Easy Ways To Save Money On A Honeymoon Paid A Lot Of Money For Uncomfortable Boots? Monocular Compound Microscope Perpetual Traffic Formula Review - Review Of The Perpetual Traffic Report Referring Judgments And Make Money Do You Know Everything About Financial Aid Systems? Coupons Are Really A Great Way To Save Money Make Money With Paid Surveys Joan Rivers Leg Makeup Review Information-based Application Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.182.96) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.012324 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2788, 385,
The Electrolux Ergorapido Cordless Vacuum - Powerful Suction In A Compact Model Pirapozinho