Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Paid A Lot Of Money For Uncomfortable Boots?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Paid A Lot Of Money For Uncomfortable Boots?

Paid a lot of money for boots that are very heavy and uncomfortable

? I know I have.

My name is Brian Lassen. Im a firefighter for over 17 years in the Tucson area of Southern Arizona. Im on my feet constantlywhether Im at work, doing landscaping, which is my side job-- or hunting and fishing. I swear to you, I live in my boots.

A couple of years ago, my stepfather introduced me to Original S.W.A.T. boots. He actually gave me a pair, and not really believing him, I just kept them in my locker at work for probably 2 months. Finally had a blow-out on a pair of cheap boots Id been wearing for several years. I put these things on, and I couldnt believe now comfortable they were. It was like wearing a pillow on my feet. It was like wearing a tennis shoea running shoea good running shoe.

My family and I have spent the last couple of years spreading the word about these great boots. Weve traveled all over the country. Weve been as far as Iowa, all the way to Oregon, selling these boots at motorcycle rallies, rodeos, town festivals. Man, weve even set up on the side of the road, and sold these things just to people driving by.

S.W.A.T. boots are growing in popularity with all kinds of trades and professions. For example, they are great work boots for miners here in the copper mines of Arizona. They have to wear the ANSI-certified steel toe, and these things are just like wearing a tennis shoe with steel toes. Police, firefighters, EMS and all kinds of first responders are wearing these boots, and they love them. And they are by far the most popular boots I sell at motorcycle rallies.

Firehouse Footwear is now online, and still offering these best-selling Original SWAT boots, along with our western boots, and we are expanding into more lines of non-slip work shoes, tennis shoes, sheepskin-lined slippers, and good, quality socks.

So please, we urge you to check out our website often to see whats new!

For all new customers out there, were offering an additional 15% off our already low prices& for the purchases of 2 or more pair of boots on the same order, were going to give you some free shipping on this deal.

So Welcome, we thank you. We hope you enjoy your boots. We hope you enjoy our website, and if weve seen you on the road, and havent seen you since, hope all is well and thanks a lot for your support.

My Bio: My name is Brian Lassen, and Im a co-founder of Firehouse Footwear, LLC. My family and I have traveled around the country to promote the most comfortable, lightweight and durable boots on the market--Original S.W.A.T. Tactical Footwear. Being a fire fighter for over 17 years, I am on my feet constantly, and know how important it is to have comfortable boots! These are by far, the most comfortable boots I have ever worn.

These are great tactical, firefighter, construction, hunting, fishing, police, first responder, military, and motorcycle riding boots. Original SWAT also has styles of steel toe, or composite toe boots for jobs where they are required, like working at the copper mines.

Original S.W.A.T. Tactical Footwear just passed 10-years in business, 1999-2009. It was their goal to build a "better boot". By "better boot" they meant more comfortable. They did considerable research and got feedback from top S.W.A.T. Teams and Special Forces Units, then tested, perfected and produced their Classic Range. Now 10 years later, it is being called the "best boot"!

http://www.FirehouseFootwear.com

866-309-4456 Toll Free

info@firehousefootwear.com

by: Matt Douglas
Monocular Compound Microscope Perpetual Traffic Formula Review - Review Of The Perpetual Traffic Report Referring Judgments And Make Money Do You Know Everything About Financial Aid Systems? Coupons Are Really A Great Way To Save Money Make Money With Paid Surveys Joan Rivers Leg Makeup Review Information-based Application Reviews Choosing The Best Stroller For You Lg Gm 360 Viewty Snap Review Know How Using Heloc Calculator Can Save You Money What Property Investors Need To Know About Hard Money Lenders? Financial Freedom - What Does It Mean To You
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.217.163) / Processed in 0.013256 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3684, 385,
Paid A Lot Of Money For Uncomfortable Boots?