Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » The Definitive Xango Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Definitive Xango Review

First off, I would like to start by telling you that I am NOT a Xango distributor and never have been

. Second, I am not going to try to recruit you to another business as part of my Xango review. My only goal here is to give you an unbiased Xango review and let you make the decision for yourself if Xango is the right business for you.

Xango like any other MLM company should be examined by looking at three major parts of the company. The history, products, and most importantly to many of you out there the compensation plan. So here you go an unbiased critical Xango review.

History:

Xango opened up for business in 2002. When they originally opened up for business they only sold one product, Xango juice. Xango then made the decision to use MLM/Network Marketing as the means for product distribution. While doing my research for this article I have not seen hardly any negative things posted about it. Xango is a growing company with more than 400,000 independent distributors worldwide. Very impressive.

Products:

Xango's main product is Xango juice made from parts of the Mangosteen fruit which is suppose to give you miraculous benefits of xanthones, the super-antioxidant found in the Mangosteen fruit. Although, I have not personally tried the Xango juice and cannot dispute or confirm the health benefits, one thing I did notice is the price. For a case of Xango juice it is 125$! Wholesale appears to be 100$. That strikes me as really high. However, if the benefits of drinking the juice daily are anything like they say they are then it would be well worth it.

Unfortunately, I am NOT able to give you much of a opinion of the product because I have NOT tried it personally. I can only go off of what I have read. The downfall to the price of the product is that is also makes your monthly autoship high as well. Make sure you do not let this slip your mind when making a decision about Xango.

Compensation Plan:

Xango's compensation plan pays out 50% of their volume to independent distributors. The percentage that Xango pays to it's distributors is above the industry average. The residual income from Xango comes from a unilevel compensation plan that goes 9 levels deep. Along with the PowerStart weekly bonuses, the compensation plan appears to be solid.

Overall, with the right recruiting and training system in place, Xango can be a very profitable business venture. The compensation plan is definitely a plus.

That's it! A completely unbiased review of Xango. The company, products, and compensation plan are solid. I would highly recommend Xango as a possibility for those of you looking for a network marketing opportunity.

by: Chris Gustafson
Sydney's Best Laneway Bar - Grasshopper - Review How To Make Money Fast On The Net. Can This Be Too Good To Be True? Accommodation Cheshire Convenient Comfortable Accommodation To Suit All Budget Ranges Accommodation Cheshire Convenient Stylish Accommodation For Every Budget Range Back Pack Commercial Vacuums Craig Smith How To Flagstone Patio - Patio Path Installation Review Review Of NZ Gift Wrapping And The Finest NZ Gifts Shop A Review of "The Common's" Bar, Sydney, Review Review of Tata Aria Duracoat Firearms Finish Review Hostmonster Review Cnet Hostmonster Review Tim Erway Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.1.230) / Processed in 0.012569 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2800, 385,
The Definitive Xango Review