Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » THE AMAZING PUDUCHERRY TRIP
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

THE AMAZING PUDUCHERRY TRIP

We(9 guys) set off in the qualis to execute a plan made while bathing. It was just us and a music system which literally changed songs with every bump on the road. We started at 3.30pm and entered the city at around 7.30 and there it was, our first task of finding a place to stay. We went to 3 hotels but none had even a single empty room. Finally, the 4th lodge had 3 non-AC empty rooms just enough for us 9 people. After just throwing the luggage in our rooms we went for dinner in a near by restaurant which was north-indian just in name. After the dinner the restlessness sprung when we decided to start the tour right away at around 8.30. We arrived at the Gandhi/rock beach in the middle of mesmerising showers. The beach was beautiful with attractive structures around includinga huge statue of Gandhiji which is a metaphor to Jitendra's name. We clicked some pictures with Rehmat being the most enthusiastic guy amongst us. Rain always drives him crazy, he's a nature fanatic. I only got out of the car once the rain had gone milder as I didn't have any casuals for the next day which was the bigger one. We returned back to the lodge at 11 having tasted the air of the union territory. Sleep was something that refused to befriend us at this point of time due to the excitement of the coming day and the heat in the room. Watched TV till late and tried to sleep, it was difficult but we did it.

I woke up at around 7am to the sound of the camera click of my phone. Sandeep was clicking pics of Jitendra who was in some unmentionable' positions while sleeping.

After just a wash we set off to witness the rock beach in daylight which was not so attractive as we had thought the previous day. Spent just about 15 minutes there and left for Paradise beachwhy, why did we go there?THE AMAZING PUDUCHERRY TRIP

The only way to reach the Paradise beach was using a boatwhich beganat 10am and we were at the spot at 9.30. So, that gave us enough time to get some dry breakfast. But even after that we had some long discussions on whether using the motor boat to reach the beach or the paddle boat. Due to ramzan Rehmat and Mubbu couldn't paddle so the motor boat was the only option left and that turned to be a good decision owing to the fact that the beach was 3.5km from the point we started. Reached the beach in about 20 minutes and the first sight of the sand beach made me crazy and I just leaped into the inviting waves. I forgot that I still had my CELL PHONE IN MY POCKET. And guess what, I realised that after 15 minutes.enough times for my phone to reach paradise'. That's how my cell phone died, the Paradise beach turned to be a real paradise for my phone. But being sad is something I'm really bad at even though I may look like that most of the time. The beach could've taken another innocent life but Mubbu somehow managed to save himself. Clicking pictures had now become a custom with that continuing wherever we went so I won't be mentioning about it all the time. After about an hour or more we decided to leave with the corpse' in my hand. I was still hoping that my phone might be just in a comathe results shall arrive at 7pm today. To be honest, I was a bit down the whole journey back to the point where we started because of the spoilt phone. Our next and the last destination was the Auroville. It's a really beautiful place. It's simplicity and grace makes you want to come back again and again. That's the reason there were more foreigners than Indians at this place. We had our lunch here, visited the beautiful, beautiful Matrimandir and left for what we do best..visiting beaches. We reached the Auroville beach at 1.30pm and left at 5. That should tell how amazing the place is. Honestly, no one from us really wanted to leave the beach even at that point of time but all good things do come to an end. The waves were more fiery and challenging to handle. Everyone, had atleast once, played his life with the wavesliterally. But that's what made it worth remembering all the more. We built sand castles, buried each other in sand till neck and I even got an elephant foot there. My track pant is a double-layered thing so the wet sand(definitely more than 3kg) found place between the layers near my right ankle. That madeit damn difficult to walk. I had to lift my right foot and put it in front to help myself walk a bit faster than the turtle. Yeah, my day was going really bad with the dead phone and now the elephant foot but still I wouldnt't call it a bad day at all. Sandeep had to tear the pant from the bottom to remove all the sand and I got some good relief. My toe still hurts coz of that burden I carried. We left at 5pm for the lodge where we had a bath and cleaned ourselves from the infectious sand. The time to leave was nearing so after a meal in the Pizza Corner(which some hard-core desis' didn't wish for) we were back on our way to VIT.

We had started with two, us and the enchanting music system, but were leaving with another dear friend.the unforgettable memories of Pondy, specially the Auroville beach.

log on to www.sachinarticles.blogspot.com
Miami Beach Traffic Ticket Attorney : Make Life Easier RELAXXXXXXXX All-inclusive Travel Deals Cumbria The Best Holiday Destination In All Ways Eat Well on Ski Holidays to Switzerland American Dad Episode Europe Travel- What You Should Know Before Renting a Car Watch American Dad Finding Cheap Flights For Your World Travels Enjoy Unlimited Satisfaction In Paris Holiday Apartments Special Gifts to give for Christmas this Year Robyn Tickets For Robyn Uk Tour 2011 Fantastic Holiday Accommodation adds Great Worth to your Trip!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.182.96) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.009786 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 5270, 954,
THE AMAZING PUDUCHERRY TRIP Pirapozinho