Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Eat Well on Ski Holidays to Switzerland
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Eat Well on Ski Holidays to Switzerland

I love to ski and am always looking to get abroad for a holiday. A few months ago, I came across a pamphlet entitled: Switzerland Ski Resorts. This inspired me to head off on a trip in the next few months to Switzerland for some skiing. I am very excited to get on the mountain, but I'm also a big food buff and am equally looking forward to sampling some local cuisine. So what foods are likely to be the highlights? Read on for some of the dishes I'm going to make sure to sample on my upcoming trip.

My first stop on this culinary tour is going to be fondue. Fondue, which involves melting a pot of delicious cheese and dipping bread into it, is a delicious treat. It's incredibly tasty and filling and is also a wonderful experience that is great for sharing with friends or a special someone. Be sure to accompany it with a nice glass of white, which will set it off perfectly. Second on the list is rsti. This potato dish used to be a traditional breakfast, but is now available at all times of the day. Rsti consists of delicious potato pancakes fried in butter or oil, and sometimes served with bacon or herbs.

Finally, I am going to spend a bit of time indulging my love of chocolate. Switzerland is famous for its amazing chocolates. Both dark and milk chocolate are delicious options. So these are going to be the highlights of my menu in Switzerland. I expect to come back happy and well fed, with my bags packed full of chocolate!
American Dad Episode Europe Travel- What You Should Know Before Renting a Car Watch American Dad Finding Cheap Flights For Your World Travels Enjoy Unlimited Satisfaction In Paris Holiday Apartments Special Gifts to give for Christmas this Year Robyn Tickets For Robyn Uk Tour 2011 Fantastic Holiday Accommodation adds Great Worth to your Trip! Keys for a Great Ibiza Holiday The Luxury India Tour to Agra Rajasthan Tour Packages for Memorable Trip to India Ideal Tourist Attractions in Sydney Christmas Gift Guide
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.125.109) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.011904 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 1542, 954,
Eat Well on Ski Holidays to Switzerland Campo Grande