Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » RELAXXXXXXXX
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

RELAXXXXXXXX

RELAXXXXXXXX

RELAXXXXXXXX

I woke this morning to a light covering of snow on the cars, in my garden, and on the road; nothing to be too concerned about

but it's not stopped, getting lighter at one point, almost stopped and for the last hour got heavier and heavier.

I notice it because my desk is facing a window! so I've been watching it , falling on the trees, covering the garden, ; my poor dog, a little Yorkshire Terrier decided she wanted to go out and came back in shivering with ice lumps formed on her fur caught on her legs and paws. She's now laying on a very large towel under a radiator to get warm.

I'm lucky I don't have to go out today but do tomorrow; thing is the weather is so mesmerising that instead of spending my day as I usually do glued tomy laptop I decided thatin a short while I'm going to get myself a hot chocolate drink, find one of the novels I bought a week or so ago and just go and relax for the afternoon.

And surely that's what life should be ; doing what we want (within reason) of course; when we want. Not being stressed or struggling - just be-ing - we are after allhuman 'be-ings' not human 'do-ings'. But so often we push ourselves ; the word 'should' appearing far too often in our vocabulary.

to take a step back and just relax away from the daily rush has got to be good for us - not pressuring ourselves and not worrying -

it's nice to let go, let someone else worry for a change, stress for a change, make the dinner, fight the rush hour, - letting go of all those self inflictedresponsibilities if only for a short while, a couple of hours;

Letting go is the most amazing feeling - relaxed, no worries, - you don't have to control everything 24/7;

and sometimes you know when you do let go, other people can show you how capable they are, how they can look after you for a while - it might not be what you want or are used to; but letting your partner, children, husband, do something for you can be a very positive experience for them and a liberating one for you too

if you're stuck in the house because of the snow - enjoy it ; enjoy the rest, the time it's giving you to just beeeeeeeeeeeee

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All-inclusive Travel Deals Cumbria The Best Holiday Destination In All Ways Eat Well on Ski Holidays to Switzerland American Dad Episode Europe Travel- What You Should Know Before Renting a Car Watch American Dad Finding Cheap Flights For Your World Travels Enjoy Unlimited Satisfaction In Paris Holiday Apartments Special Gifts to give for Christmas this Year Robyn Tickets For Robyn Uk Tour 2011 Fantastic Holiday Accommodation adds Great Worth to your Trip! Keys for a Great Ibiza Holiday The Luxury India Tour to Agra
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.23.214) / Processed in 0.004731 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2367, 954,
RELAXXXXXXXX