Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Supernatural Episode "a Light In The Midst Of Darkness" Pt 3
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Supernatural Episode "a Light In The Midst Of Darkness" Pt 3

Before reading this, I recommend that you read "Supernatural Story "a Light in the Midst of Darkness" Pt 2", thank you.

1 - Some of my past history

High school

When I was a sophomore in High School, around 1987, I broke my leg, riding what is called a "mini bike". I won't go into the history behind mini bikes, but what I know about them is that they were ridden after World War II. The one I rode was an olderSupernatural Episode "a Light In The Midst Of Darkness" Pt 3

model, build around 1955 (I am guessing). I broke my Femur bone in my leg, and I was in the hospital for 10 days.

Staph infection

I stayed at a private hospital paid for by my dad's health insurance. At the hospital I contracted a "staph" infection, which is an infection in the blood. At the time I did not know, nor did I care about all the implications that may accompany a "staph" infection (teenagers think they are invincible anyway). The "staph" infection is actually a short

word for a little bacterium called staphylococcus areus. This "staph" bacterium can cause bone infections, and that is what I got. It is a threat in the hospital, especially with open flesh. All I knew was that I was in the hospital for several days, and I

wanted to get out. I wanted to get out and get over my broken leg, and ride my skateboard again.

Schooled at home

I remember having to be schooled at home, and being hooked up to an IV during this time. I thought all this was great since it was something new and exciting during this part of my life.

Miraculous healing

During the time after my hospital stay, my parents took me to several doctor visits. In the lab I had blood taken. My white blood count (these are the cells which fight infections) was low, and it stayed low. I knew I needed a healing and God was the

only one to do it. God had a plan and the devil tried to get rid of me early, but God was (and is} much more powerful. The doctor told my parents that he could not give me any more antibiotics to help kill the "staph" infection (they had already given me the maximum amount they could give) so God was the only one who could do the healing (and He would get all the credit).

I remember the preacher at a church we were going to saying, "If you need ahealing then raise your hand", I knew I needed a healing so I raised my hand, I was prayed for, and Jesus healed me! Miraculously, my white blood cell count went up to normal levels. I had a routine blood check and they could not understand why it was going up! God gets all the credit.

The Bible talks about having the faith of a child (Matthew 18:4). A child just knows that what he or she asks for will happen. I knew that God could heal, so I asked God to heal me, and He did.

Recent employment

My most recent employment has included warehouse work, computer training, and a working for an electrical provider. I worked doing warehouse work for around 4 years. I did this type of work willingly, but could not see doing this for the long term.

Reflections

Thinking back, I did not like the labor at the warehouse because I was inside the hot warehouse for the working part of the day. The thought passed through my mind, "I could either work with my back all my working life or with my mind". I wanted to work with computers since building stuff appeals to me, and to me building on a computer is

another way to build. The warehouse job was fine while I was going to a Bible college, but was not going to meet my needs of providing for a growing family.

Not a good experience

By: Erik Loebl
It's time for a cheap Bahamas vacation to escape the arctic cold Frbiz.com Reports Haier Zhang's Visit To Taiwan On The 25th Joint Au Optronics Sprint Black Applianc Learn Spanish Books and CD's There's More than One Way to Deter Birds I Can't Get Over Her Once And For All I Can't Get Over Her And Move On I Can't Get Over My Ex This Year Ce Corps Qui Nous Parle : Apprenez À L'écouter The Dirty Secrets Lender Won't Reveal Find a Person's Phone Number Secrets Lender Won't Telll You Steps On How To Get Over Your Her Who Doesn't Like You national bank ratings? an "unbiased" look at 2 of the best banks
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.227.69) New York / New York City Processed in 0.013835 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 3764, 952,
Supernatural Episode "a Light In The Midst Of Darkness" Pt 3 New York City