Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Strictly For Kids - Personal Development Awareness Exercises
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Strictly For Kids - Personal Development Awareness Exercises

Strictly For Kids - Personal Development Awareness Exercises

It's never too early to start on the path to personal development awareness

. In fact, children and young kids have been found to be more receptive to this process, and stand to enjoy the benefits of self-awareness at the earliest possible time. If you want your children to know themselves early, here are some home activities that you can do to get started.

1."I, Me My Shoebox": Ask the kids to find their own shoe boxes to decorate, using any material that they want to use. When their individual boxes have been decorated, ask them to put their favorite stuff inside the box, such as toys, photos, books, and other items. Gather the kids together and give them airtime to open their boxes and show and tell.

2."My Very Own Poster." Provide the kids with a piece of poster board and tell them that they can do whatever they want on the poster, provided that the poster should tell other people all about themselves. Give them examples, like pasting photos, making scrapbooks, making collages or drawing on the board.

3."Best in ____". Have a certificate or award ready to be given out to the kids every day for simple achievements or accomplishments. When you give them out, make sure what the award is for, as this would further inspire them to know themselves and do better.

4.Self-Portrait. Provide the children with a piece of paper, some pens, crayons, water color or colored pencils. Ask them to draw a portrait of themselves using these art materials. Here's the twist: they should draw themselves in the way that they think others see them. Give each of the kids some time to explain their portraits afterwards.

by: Gary McGeown
Burping Your Child Correctly A Background Check Would Have Saved My Child How To Raise A Secure And Powerful Teenager Dazzling Methods To Save Capital On Branson Shelters As Well As Enjoy Fun With Kids Or Work Holidays Boils in children Bring out Your Bad Boy Side with a Skull Belt Buckle Taking a Look at Teen Jobs During Summer Breaks Keep A Snapshot Of Your Child's Life With Senior Pictures Remarkable Ideas To Save Funds On Theater City, Missouri Hotels And Have Fun With Kids Or Job Journe Help children to have a nutritious meal - by supporting Akshaya Patra Cheap Clear Anus Fleshlight Ice Butt Fleshlight on xtoysasia Fleshlight Pink Jack Ass Original on xtoysasia Should I Give My Kid A Down Comforter?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.63.87) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011953 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1704, 956,
Strictly For Kids - Personal Development Awareness Exercises Copenhagen